Pregnancy Forum Village

I deffo voted for chaz. did she have 2 before?! :eh:

I think the HV are trying to pick you off monkei :friends: dont worry, us mummies will stick together, theres more of us than them :yay:

Thanks hun we deffinatly need to stick together :hugs:

Hmmm...

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

It could be my baby brain though, it may have been Munch who had two - I just voted though (soz Chaz :hugs:) and she's got 3 now ;-)

I deffo voted for chaz. did she have 2 before?! :eh:

thought she only had one xx

I thought just one but I didnt check right before I voted. I did do that post just after I vote, like within the minute, but you know. I think the HVs are voting for monkei :roll: Im not trying to mess anyone around or anything. If our votes are changing around Im not gonna be happy!!!

Ill be back to vote in a bit...just off to mop my ceiling. :wall:

If chaz gets most votes n she's a hv then u guys know Jenny is a mummy for sure

Oh i dont know whats going on now, who are we voting for?????

Everyone's voting for me so I'm changing teams :D I'm going to uni to get a degree in health visitor stuff!! :D

oh gawd, Confusion is kicking in again, who are we voting for then?

I've still got a feeling about a certain lady cough cough munch lol x

I am a Mummy! And I'll be a real life one in 40 days too... :shock:

Some pesky HV's are ganging up on Monkei & Munch though...! Come on Mummies we need to vote for Chaz!

Hmm Jen you were a suspect once :-/ how do you know chaz isn't another innocent mummy??? You want people to vote for her!! hmmm!! Fishy

Are you all talking in a different language or am i just being slow? nothing is making sense today :cry:
Can someone just tell me who to vote for please x

Well some people are ganging up on chaz.. Although tiny has a feeling from a previous comment chaz made this morning but Jens post was very fishy as Shes sticking up for munch and monkei wayyy to much. But against chaz a lot when she if she is a mummy wouldn't be so certain :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back