Pregnancy Forum Village

I voted monkei I just don't trust her, lol nothing personal! Sorry!

Last edited:
I voted munch.. Sorry :-/ x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

i dont know whats wrong with me someone has stolen my brain :cry:
Right lets make sense of this... the main suspects are: chaz, monkei, jen and munch?? is that right or have i completely missed the point?!

Well at least its not me this time b*tch!!!!

(i dont like being harsh in jokes i feel bad but its funny but i am soooo only joking my lovely)

Chaz is the main but after reading jens last post it sounds like she knows munch and monkei are mummies and chaz is defi a HV BUT how can someone be that sure :-/ I think Jen, monkei and Munch are HVs x

I voted monkei too....sorry :(

Ive been watching you all day and I think chaz is a HV but I think your a strong contender too. I think chaz might be getting my vote tomorrow :blush:

Seriously...this game is mean!

Well at least its not me this time b*tch!!!!

(i dont like being harsh in jokes i feel bad but its funny but i am soooo only joking my lovely)

Lol it's ok hun, don't feel bad you biatch :p I take it all light hearted :) x

I voted monkei too....sorry :(

Ive been watching you all day and I think chaz is a HV but I think your a strong contender too. I think chaz might be getting my vote tomorrow :blush:

Seriously...this game is mean!

Im innocent and you'll eat your hat at 9 !!! if more people vote for me

Last edited:
When it comes out later that I'm a mum, can someone do a nana I told you so smiley for me please!!
Right well as I'm loosing I'll say who I voted for...
Yesterday it was Jenny and today it was munchkin!

I shall have it sat infront of me at 9 :) I hope you prove me wrong!

But Im not taking any chances lol

and i like Tiny lots *humph* shes my only friend i'll let our babies have play dates

I think Jen and munchkin are defo HVs !!!!

I don't want to go out now so i can act all smug at 9 !!

I said yesterday to go with majority voting as safety in numbers but noone went for it, I have gone with it today because we know for certain Tiny is a Mummy, if I was a HV then I would know for def that Chaz was a HV and I would be swaying people away from the vote... Tiny is the only person impartial now too. Also, the only reason I am sticking up for Monkei & Munch is as soon as Tiny said vote for Chaz, Monkei & Munch started to get voted for which I think means we are on to Chaz!
Honest to god I am a Mummy, if I get voted out tonight we are down another Mummy and those bloody HV are winning and laughing at us!

I thought Chaz was a Hv yesterday so voted for her and have stuck by my guns for today as i 100 % agree with Tiny x

We all know tiny is a defo mummy but she still doesn't know who the other mummies or HVs are.. She can just go off theories..

I'd love everyone to be mummies but there are 7 naughty HVs out there and we all have theories x

If chaz is tonight then I'll eat my words and we'll know abit more and who is and isn't a mummy x

pffttt! the night layla doesnt want to settle is the one you all gang up on me :cry: why wont people believe that i am a mummy? :cry:

I feel bad now for not sticking with Tiny but like K&A said, we know tinys a mummy but shes no wiser than we are on whos a hv. I voted Vix yesterday but Im uncertain on her now so monkei was my next vote.

I dont have a list but I might make one soon. Try that whole being organised thing.

I feel bad now for not sticking with Tiny but like K&A said, we know tinys a mummy but shes no wiser than we are on whos a hv. I voted Vix yesterday but Im uncertain on her now so monkei was my next vote.

I dont have a list but I might make one soon. Try that whole being organised thing.

Lol I tried that earlier.. Brain frazzled x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back