Pregnancy Forum Village

Hmm chaz and stace I hope your not fibbing to me ;) x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

Dont you bloody start that again!!! Im gonna shave your head on monday :rofl:

Hi - just a quick one as have got a bit of a cleaning bug going on and I fear it won't return for several weeks unless I make the most of it!

I thought pinkymum yesterday, just got instinct and also Vix - as well as Alice & Chaz. Really want us to get it right tonight ladies or we're fecked - my gut is pinky for today!

Right Im here!! :wave: got half an hour now, then Ill ba back on later this evening. Do we have any favourites for the vote?

Ill tell you my theory (yes another one!). All the mummies seem to be well up for a group vote but it appears the HVs have already been voting (disorganised lot!!) We have no way of telling who voted apart from one person who dobbed themselves in this morning, when mods were testing the voting. Go back and have a look at who owned up to having made the first vote :) that is who I think we should all vote for tonight

I owned up for trying to vote but it didn't work then they reset it!! I don't know who to go for :(

Sorry hun! Like I said it isnt personal, and there ist much to go on, but someones gotta be a HV (I think :confused: ) we've got no choice but to make a decision and go for it!

hmpf mods have you disabled a feature for us? not saying what cos i dont want to give shit away, but if yous have, youll know what i mean!

i have absolutely no idea who we should vote for tonight, i swear down tho, i'm a mummy! ffs i have two kids, i dont have time to work too!

I would have said I agree Tiny if you'd said that this morning but now I'm not so sure... :oooo:

I think Chaz is a HV too so am happy to go with the majority - what time are we all voting? HV's are going DOWN tonight!

Im gonna vote now :lol: join me if youwish mummies!

Sorry I've not been on much-got A baptism to organise and cos the party is back at our house I'm madly cleaning :)

Tiny, who did you vote for? Chaz had 2 before & still has two... Monkei?

oooh good luck! :yay: hope the cleaning is going alright!

I will be all smug at 9 when it says im NOT a Hv !!!

I think the HV are trying to pick you off monkei :friends: dont worry, us mummies will stick together, theres more of us than them :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back