Pregnancy Forum Village

I think the HV are trying to pick you off monkei :friends: dont worry, us mummies will stick together, theres more of us than them :yay:

pffttt! the night layla doesnt want to settle is the one you all gang up on me :cry: why wont people believe that i am a mummy? :cry:

Everyones ganging up on me tonight as im going out :(

aaawww hunni :hugs: it's not fair... I don't beieve for one second that you are a HV... (I could be wrong but that's my opinion).

really hope we do find a HV tonight (and I aint one of "em!) :shakehead:

omg this thread goes soo fast! back about 10 pages to catch up lol

Lol full of accusations :) x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

pffttt! the night layla doesnt want to settle is the one you all gang up on me :cry: why wont people believe that i am a mummy? :cry:

Everyones ganging up on me tonight as im going out :(

I dont want you or chaz to go :( damn HVs

I can't keep up with this thread lol, I napped for 3 hours this afternoon. How are you all keeping up with this.

Oh yeah I was gonna post in the girly room, will do it now

X x x x

Well monkei has 7 votes and there are 7 HVs. Coincidence much?! I think HVs are trying to put us off the plan, which makes me think Laceys mummy is def a HV and theyre trying to put us off. Whoever hasnt voted we need laceys mummy to have more than 7 votes so get on it!

Got 2 minutes to catch up before my bath, be on properly then.

Not long to go! Hope we catch one of them tonight!!!

Well monkei has 7 votes and there are 7 HVs. Coincidence much?! I think HVs are trying to put us off the plan, which makes me think Laceys mummy is def a HV and theyre trying to put us off. Whoever hasnt voted we need laceys mummy to have more than 7 votes so get on it!

yeah i just saw that !! im meant to have left 15 mins ago but havent been able to leave !!

IM all :shakehead:

I voted munchkin.. If everyone's innocent everyone say who they voted for??

I really hope we catch a hv tonight! is there any mummies left to vote? x

Looks like it ! Well im deffinatly not a hv nothing to loose now !

well, I took Tiny's lead (and the fact that she voted for me) and I voted for Chaz (sorry hun) x

It's ok everyone who voted for me, I still love you!! But I will say na na when it's emerges that I'm a mummy!!

Crying at eastenders :-( x

I voted monkei im not a HV though either x im so bad at this game i still not really sure if im playing right lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back