Pregnancy Forum Village

I'm sorry if I'm wrong but I think alice is just cos she'll rally the hv's together!
I am a mummy kylie but no one believes me :(

I think monkei is from some of the stuff she's said. It's hard to work it out though cos some of the stuff Kylie says sounds like she's a hv but we know she's not so what if the other people sounding like hv's are actually mummies and we vote wrong again??? That's confusing but did anyone understand

There may be a way!!!

All mummies write your list of the HVs... Please...

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

I think monkei is from some of the stuff she's said. It's hard to work it out though cos some of the stuff Kylie says sounds like she's a hv but we know she's not so what if the other people sounding like hv's are actually mummies and we vote wrong again??? That's confusing but did anyone understand

How can I sound like a HV :p silly.. x

I believe you Chaz!! I had my suspicions at first but I've got the same feeling I had with tiny and she's probed to be a mummy! Saying that though, I had the same feeling about Isobel being a hv and I was wrong then :( sorry isobel

How can I sound like a HV :p silly.. x

I knew it wouldn't make sense lol I cant explain it any other way :(

it's so hard to call... in my honest opinion, I'm actually more concerned about the ones being really quiet now! I know we all have lives to lead etc and can be difficult to get on etc but we have had very little involvement from the likes of Kay, Vix Tiggerbounce etc etc... I'm not saying that you ARE HV's girls, I'm just a little curious to the limited posting if that makes sense? :oooo:

I even admit I sound like a hv in some of my posts but as hard as it is everyone's got to trust me!

9 mummies! Not known...

Whose voting who and saying their suspicions cause the HVs won't say other HVs so if everyone write there list we might be able to work it out!!

Everyone write top 2 HVs suspects x

I do feel like the louder girls are getting accused more! Maybe the hv's are too busy working while us mummies are on here while our babies are napping?!

Who doesn't trust munchkin??? :-/

It's really tough!!!! Ok, I think alice and monkei (sorry girls, I still love you!) purely cos Alice is good with words (unless she's drunk!) so I think shed be able to bluf her way through and I'm not sure why monkei just a feeling after some of her posts. Please don't hate me!

I think we should get Alice drunk tonight!
I've just been looking at the list and it's really hard!!
Out of the quieter girls I have a gut instinct of tiggerbounce and frankie!

Ok munchkin tell us your top 2? X

It's hard Kylie... I've concerns about several :-( - Mainly the quiet ones as I said earlier... :-( x

Its hard to decide...we haven't heard much from the quieter ones to make proper assumptions.

I have a feeling about Vix.....and i still think Alice is one. I reckon shes deffo rounding up her troops!

Gonna look at the list again. I looked over the 1st thread last night but still none the wiser!

Hmm ok then... You will be voting though so you've got to have an idea :-/ x

I think it's 3 people at the moment. Monkei, chaz and pinkymum.

Done :) That'll probably all change tomorrow but yeah...those 3 at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back