Pregnancy Forum Village

So are you all going to go with majority voting now?

Hmmmmm intriguing, I wonder who's voted cos I'm sure mummies aren't meant to vote until we've all made a decision!!!! Pesky hv's!!
Oh and thanks again girls :) everything I revised wasn't even on the test!! I got 45 out of 50 and 54 out of 73 or whatever on the hazard perception yay me!

That's what I thought Stacey!!! Gggrrr!!! I'm a mummy god damn it! :cry:

<----- feels very unloved :cry:

I really don't know who to trust at the minute.. :-/ x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

No ones talking today so I don't know what to do. We have nearly the same hv's as mummies and what if the hv's try making us choose a mummy?! Their gonna be pm'ing eachother all day to get their story straight!

only trust wh u know for defo is mummys cos EVERYONE else that is hv will be lying - :D xx

I only trust you, tiny, Evelina and kylie! Their the only people you def know are mummies!

i've Not been on much as having a very bad day! Im happy to go with the majority! So who do we think are hvs? x

Thing is with my one vote!! of I save you or any other then they will just get you out the next day and that's it then I can't save anyone.. I need to use it wisely.. But chaz people are accusing you but those people could also be HVs swaying us. We all only have ideas. No one can work as a team cause we don't know whose in what team x

The majority may be who the HVs have voted for x

Thing is with my one vote!! of I save you or any other then they will just get you out the next day and that's it then I can't save anyone.. I need to use it wisely.. But chaz people are accusing you but those people could also be HVs swaying us. We all only have ideas. No one can work as a team cause we don't know whose in what team x

This is what I mean. It's prob the hv's accusing me so the mummies turn against me too.
I don't know how the majority vote would work when we don't know who's who. The hv's will gang up and make us vote wrong!

Lol exactly we pretty much don't stand a chance.. Let's all run away to another village lol ;) x

Chaz I so want to believe your a mummy :(

I felt really bad last night seeing two great mummies go x

It's hard to trust as a lot of girls aren't speaking but is that because there mummy or a HV hiding :-/ x

what do you mean 2 of us mummies went? I thought the HVs voted Isobel out :)hugs: Isobel) and Tiny was "outed" but still in the game??? :) I'm confused again now but we really must find one of these HV's tonight...

what do you mean 2 of us mummies went? I thought the HVs voted Isobel out :)hugs: Isobel) and Tiny was "outed" but still in the game??? :) I'm confused again now but we really must find one of these HV's tonight...

Sorry yeah I said it wrong.. She's been outed!

Munchkin munchkin munchkin!!!

Who do you think the HVs are? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back