Pregnancy Forum Village

You's all know me, I'd be shouting from the rooftops if I were a HV! And yes I'm panicking, that one of us mummies is going to be kicked off unnecessarily!

I think there's one other HV she may hate me for saying this but I admit I voted for her!!! Stacey!!! after reading through the thread yesterday she was trying to prove her innocence and accuse lots of other people hmm x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

What happens if the vote is a draw? Have just seen the poll and I've got 3 :help:

You gits better not vote me off or the Mummy team will be down ANOTHER Mummy in two days!

I reckon Alice is a HV too... (sorry hun) but I did think that if you weren't the TM then you were deffo a HV :-(

Im agreed, alice is a HV. You wouldnt shout it from the rooftops, youve seen these games before, youve got strategy and everything!! :rofl:

I think there's one other HV she may hate me for saying this but I admit I voted for her!!! Stacey!!! after reading through the thread yesterday she was trying to prove her innocence and accuse lots of other people hmm x

KYLIE!!!!! You traitor, I thought we were friends, Theres others who have accused loads more people than me! And I dont even remember saying once who I think it is:( You're mean!

Ok Im taking this way too seriously now, I am actually close to tears!! TWAT

My first instinct was Pinky - then Tiny started being naughty and I'm still not 100% sure if she can be trusted...

Maybe also Chaz & Vix and you may be on to something with Stace (sorry hun!)

KYLIE!!!!! You traitor, I thought we were friends, Theres others who have accused loads more people than me! And I dont even remember saying once who I think it is:( You're mean!

:rofl: I can see you banging your fists and throwing a tantrum now!

then Tiny started being naughty and I'm still not 100% sure if she can be trusted...

naughty?! Im working tirelessly to come up with theories so that we can win. Pah! some people just cant be helped :shakehead:

:rofl: *wonders if in fact Kylie is actually the TM* :oooo: ;-) x

Ive just bloody read the thread from yesterday and I apologise I accused TWO whole people, if youre going on whos trying to point the finger the most I think youll find isobel has accused way more than me!

Im actually gonna go in a mood with everyone who is against me now!

Okay, hang on, have a hug :hug: dont worry we'll win, Im on your side and Im too competitive to lose. :oooo:

Okay, hang on, have a hug :hug: dont worry we'll win, Im on your side and Im too competitive to lose. :oooo:

omg we MUST have a theme tune, we'll be like 2 vertically challenged detectives taking on the HVs of PF village..

Lol tiny, stace and Jen hv's

I am the TM. Mamafy can confirm this :p x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back