Pregnancy Forum Village

Yodabo u r def a mummy, I know for sure! :love:
The reason why I think Alice is cuz she's done this before and would have been in charge of the hvs private messaging and that's why she didn't reply on her until later, I voted for her yesterday n if the mummys don't decide someone else she will get my vote tonight aswell.

Yodabo u r def a mummy, I know for sure! :love:
The reason why I think Alice is cuz she's done this before and would have been in charge of the hvs private messaging and that's why she didn't reply on her until later, I voted for her yesterday n if the mummys don't decide someone else she will get my vote tonight aswell.

You either right or very good at this game x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

Im agreed, alice is a HV. You wouldnt shout it from the rooftops, youve seen these games before, youve got strategy and everything!! :rofl:

Yeah Alice you've played these games before you exactly what you're doing

x x x x

So who do we think are HV's so far then? I thought Alice was the TM yesterday so as she's not then i'm going for Alice as a HV too (sorry sweetie :petal:). I did think of Vix yesterday but i'm not sure, she's quiet in the background....

Everyone thinks its me :cry:

So who do we think are HV's so far then? I thought Alice was the TM yesterday so as she's not then i'm going for Alice as a HV too (sorry sweetie :petal:). I did think of Vix yesterday but i'm not sure, she's quiet in the background....

I don't :flower:

Aww thanks Evelina, am i that transparant :lol:

Hmm evelina and yabadabadoo are HVs their both sticking together...

Jen, Alice, Stacey, evelina and yababdabadoo x

Ive been thinking.. this may get confusing.
If everyone thinks Im a hv then the hv's will keep me in so everyone will keep thinking that and they will be safe, BUT then all the mummies will vote for me... which will then reveal that YOU tm are WRONG and then if after that the hv's decide to get rid of me youll have no choice but to bring me back cos itll be all your fault!!!

^^ :yay: thats a feat of the human mind right there!

Ive been thinking.. this may get confusing.
If everyone thinks Im a hv then the hv's will keep me in so everyone will keep thinking that and they will be safe, BUT then all the mummies will vote for me... which will then reveal that YOU tm are WRONG and then if after that the hv's decide to get rid of me youll have no choice but to bring me back cos itll be all your fault!!!

love it stacey :) good thinking there :) xxx

I don't :flower:

Aww thanks Evelina, am i that transparant :lol:

I just really don't think u r a hv, o got my reasons,
same with munchkin for the same reason, she's a mummy aswell

Right, I'm just back from the hospital with Emily and there's been soooo much action here.

I think Alice is a HV for sure!! So is Jenny!

Group voting won't work because the HVs will vote for one the mummies won't they?

Erin now I think your a mummy too as if your where a hv u would try n protect alice.

I've not actually played them before, just watched from the outside cos I was too quiet and not spammy enough to get in in time to get a place! I've got 2 definate HVs in mind but I'm keeping my cards close to my chest :smug:

I'm sticking to my thoughts.. :p

I've not actually played them before, just watched from the outside cos I was too quiet and not spammy enough to get in in time to get a place! I've got 2 definate HVs in mind but I'm keeping my cards close to my chest :smug:

That's exactly what an HV would say!

Bit remember this he HVs know who eachother are so they are gonna put Alice forward and get everyone else to bring her down x

Erin now I think your a mummy too as if your where a hv u would try n protect alice.

I thought you KNEW I was a mummy!!

We need to get an HV voted out tonight otherwise it will be another mummy!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back