Pregnancy Forum Village

Hmm I dont know who to trust :-/

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

I've only been gone a little bit and all this chaos has occurred! My little brain hurts again.
Chaz whatdid I say for you to say you'd never called me a hv?! That's really fuddled me up that has.
Tiny- revision thread is a lovely idea but with that and this I think I'd have a nervous breakdown :rofl: I've got plenty of notes and books so I should be ok.

Oh and me and Lee are ok I think, it was something so small that just escalated into something stupid :( well see how things are when he gets back later

Stacey hun... what must you do when the lights are on amber??? :rofl: (take into account I don't drive cos I've NEVER been able to afford to learn :rofl:) xx

Last edited:
if the HV are voting too then we really need to work as a team and vote for one person, cos all these 1 votes here n there mean the HVs are just gonna gang up and vote one of us out. We're gonna have to put our suspicions to one side and trust eachother, thats the only advantage they have is that they know 100% who is on their side.

if the HV are voting too then we really need to work as a team and vote for one person, cos all these 1 votes here n there mean the HVs are just gonna gang up and vote one of us out. We're gonna have to put our suspicions to one side and trust eachother, thats the only advantage they have is that they know 100% who is on their side.

Couldn't agree more hun :) xx

urgh the more people try and explain things the more i get baffled :(

isnt the poll just to reveal someones identity? and if its a hv were safe for 24 hours?
i dont understand again!!

Munch- you continue through any light unless there is an obstruction that could damage your vehicle ;)

Right girlies remember voting as a group is a good idea but the idea may have been thought up by a HV who knows who the mummies are x

Right girlies remember voting as a group is a good idea but the idea may have been thought up by a HV who knows who the mummies are x

^^ so true. Was it tiny or Isobel that thought of that?

There's no point ganging up and following the majority tho, cos the pesky HVs want us to get it wrong! Cos if we get it wrong then they get to kick 2 of us off don't they?! And what if it's a tie?!

I was going to go with the majority (i'm such a cop out lol) But then like someone else said perhaps they'd want us to do that?

OMG I'm so late for this game! I went to my friends last night & when I got home, I logged on quickly - my eyes went cross-eyed trying to catch up with 11 pages already and I thought - hmmm, I'll tackle that one in the morning. Just got a massive mug of coffee and have just got through the last 17 pages...

:sad: I'm NOT a HV - honest, honest, honest :pray: Tiny - you are going down! Like Alice just said, those pesky HV's are trying to turn us Mummy's against each other (ahem, Tiny). I was trying to dazzle you with my witty repartee about the Mayor thing, if I was a HV then I wouldn't be silly enough to draw it to all of your attention by pretending to be someone else, would I? :roll:

Please believe me and don't vote me off yet, I swear to God I am a Mummy x

:hugs: Princess for your concern about my BH; I am laying off the RLT as I think it's that that has brought them on x

Ach I'm in a foul mood today, and since catching up more confused........I don't even know what my name is today, let alone anything else.

I would LOVE a piss up right now! Not going to happen, plus the HV's would take emily away because her mummy is getting drunk at lunchtime hHAHA

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back