Pregnancy Forum Village

Kylie - I know I'm meant to be extra nice to you but :slap:

I am not a bloody HV! :dohh:

I know I'm gonna get voted off now...

Last edited:
omg we MUST have a theme tune, we'll be like 2 vertically challenged detectives taking on the HVs of PF village..

:rofl: *thinks of a theme tune* ;-)

Lol tiny, stace and Jen hv's

I am the TM. Mamafy can confirm this :p x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

Its ok hun... was a joke ;-) YOU are the ONLY one we can be certain on! xx

Lol that's mean your supposed to be nice.. Cause if you get votes off I can save you :p x

and i accused Jen anyway so we cant both be HV, that would be stupid of me to encourage others to vote for another HV!

Nope I don't know anyone :( x

Hmm true!!

But Tiny could still be a HV & KNOW that I'm a Mummy and she's trying to turn you all against me!

:( some bad news about Annie.. Go to her thread on bfp announcements :( sorry for interruption x

Stacey I don't think u r I never pointed a finger on u :cry:

There's 7 HVs out there! And so far only 3 have been really outed so who are the rest???

Jen dont give me your fake loves, you just said Kylie was onto something with me!! and to think I didnt even pick on you!!! :cry:

Isobel I didnt say you did I was just trying to make a point that other people had done more accusing than me, sorry I picked you to make a point :hug::flower:

I was just wondering about annie as well, poor girl, Im heartbroken for her :hug:

Tiny, I am liking your idea of us mummies sticking together, it is the only way we will beat the HVs

So who do we think are HV's so far then? I thought Alice was the TM yesterday so as she's not then i'm going for Alice as a HV too (sorry sweetie :petal:). I did think of Vix yesterday but i'm not sure, she's quiet in the background....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back