Pregnancy Forum Village

Yes vix does look very suspicious! i really don't know who to trust x

The hvs haVe voted this morning I see.. I got 2. The mummys wouldn't vote for me.

morning! Munchkin, my chick, dont break youre heart its roleplay!! :lol: and how fab is your LO sleeping til 8.30!! :yay:

Morning hunni :) lol @ roleplay hehe. Just trying defend myself chick like you yesterday. :roll: Us mummies really need to stick together!!

Fab that Layla slept til 8.30 although she didn't officially go to bed last night until 10.30 - instead of 6.30! :shock: she just wouldn't settle so Daddy bought her down and let her sleep in his arms (eventually) and then took her back up. Cute really lol xx

I been reading back n I got 3 I think is safe for sure plus Tiny :love: plus me :love: that makes us 5 its a good start

Morning ladies!! My brain is actually properly boggled by this!! I need a few more cOffees!

morning! Munchkin, my chick, dont break youre heart its roleplay!! :lol: and how fab is your LO sleeping til 8.30!! :yay:

Morning hunni :) lol @ roleplay hehe. Just trying defend myself chick like you yesterday. :roll: Us mummies really need to stick together!!

Fab that Layla slept til 8.30 although she didn't officially go to bed last night until 10.30 - instead of 6.30! :shock: she just wouldn't settle so Daddy bought her down and let her sleep in his arms (eventually) and then took her back up. Cute really lol xx

daddys girl then :love:

how come there are already 16 votes cast? :confused:

are HVs voting?! surely thats not fair, cos they know who the mummies are so they can just vote for them *brain explodes*

daddys girl then :love:

definately was last night ;-) xx

are HVs voting?! surely thats not fair, cos they know who the mummies are so they can just vote for them *brain explodes*

I agree... how unfair is that??? Us mummies don't stand a chance! :shock:

That's what I thought?? Surely that's not right??????

How it works
Each day the team of health visitors will pm me with their choice of mummy that they want to kill off/take into care by 9pm (GMT) I will then post on the thread who has been killed off/taken into care. For the rest of the 24 hours leading up to the next swipe you must all discuss who you think is a health visitor and nominate one person who’s identity you wish to be revealed.

interesting

You must NOT reveal your identity on the discussion thread whatever role you have been assigned, only the town mayor can reveal their role.

oops :oooo:

WTF?! my quoting got really messed up there!! Hope it makes sense to youse, I was quoting mamafys first post on this thread

Maybe HV are allowed to vote, but theres less of them so if mummies get it right we're still okay?!

How it works
Each day the team of health visitors will pm me with their choice of mummy that they want to kill off/take into care by 9pm (GMT) I will then post on the thread who has been killed off/taken into care. For the rest of the 24 hours leading up to the next swipe you must all discuss who you think is a health visitor and nominate one person who’s identity you wish to be revealed.

interesting

You must NOT reveal your identity on the discussion thread whatever role you have been assigned, only the town mayor can reveal their role.

oops :oooo:

oops indeed! mind you that throws a MASSIVE spanner in the works!!! :oooo:

:eek:! I don't like that peopleare suspecting me now! I'm staying quiet keeping out of the way of the nasty hv's! X

I'm a bit quiet because I was so so confused how to play lol I'm a mummy and think two people are health visitors! Isobel and tiny!

ok so I think i've got it... the poll is just to reveal someones identity right? you don't get voted off through the poll as the HVs decide who they want voted off. Am I getting somewhere here? I'm also guessing that the whole "use your vote wisely" is because the HVs CAN vote... therefore protecting their identity??? Damn this is a cunning game (if i've got it right!) AND gggrrrr at the HVs having so much power!!! :-( xx

Remember the hvs knows who's mummys, so the will vote for us n gang up on a mummy to make her look guilty. For example let's say chaz n zoe was hvs n decided between them to pick on someone n then vote on that person, us mummys will easily get persuaded to follow them.

Chhaz n zoe you know there is loads of love between us really that's why I know u guys won't be offended if I use you in my examples :whistle:

This is what I tried to say yesterday Tiny, they will Ga.g up on us, might be 2hvs that voted on me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back