prams?

i'll probs go with the cargo as well hun, it suits either sex really?

think im going to go with the jet black but also like the cargo

we are getting the ventura car seat to go with the pram

we already have a recaro baby seat but have given that to my parents incase they want to take the baby out

My mom got us the i2i maxx. Ive tried it in the shop and love it. Its still in the box at my sisters house as my mother refused to have it delivered here as its "bad luck"

Our Silvercross 3D arrived yesterday and I LOVE it!!!!!

Plus its in the sale at mothercare at the mo £50 off the pram.

We didnt get the car seat as already have one so suited us just fine as before Christmas it was only in the sale with the car seat included so we snapped it up when we saw the offer had changed!!!! :cheer:

cant wait to start using it :cheer: :cheer:

ive seen that offer in mothercare - bargain :D

Bloom said:
fifi211 said:
We went for the silver cross 3d pram system and it arrived last week. We are really pleased with it and it is very easy to change from pram to pushchair to travel system. It folds up really easy and and quite slim and is very light weight to push :D

What colour did you get Fifi211?

We got it in the pistachio

We have ordered the Silvercross 3D in black to be delivered in March when I am on mat leave. We saw it in Mothercare and it seems great.

We also got the Silvercross 3D (in pistachio because at £180 I wasn't going to quibble about colour, but I wanted Cargo or Jet Sport)...

We are really happy with it.

That ones really nice, thats the sort of one id get but i have to buy doubles

We are getting the Mamas and Papas Ultima MPX 8 in 1. Absolutley loved it in the shop and are waiting till Feb as that's when the new fabrics come in!!!! Woo Hoo!!

I have no idea what to get - keep changin my mind :lol:

I've been pram shopping a few times but everytime I come back with another idea

:dance: showed my mum the silver cross 3D tonight and her and my dad said they'll buy it for us :cheer:

only thing is, i feel like i've not much to buy now :think: sure i'll find something though :lol:

jendav81 said:
We are getting the Mamas and Papas Ultima MPX 8 in 1. Absolutley loved it in the shop and are waiting till Feb as that's when the new fabrics come in!!!! Woo Hoo!!

i have this in polka. excellent choice. worth every penny, you'll love it. cant wait to see the new fabrics.

I;m not sure about prams both my sisters just used pushchairs though one of those lives in sunny warm Gibralta. I dont wont to spend a fortune but would wont to have a good strong reliable model Im not sure? :? :? Is a pram worth it? id be buying is as my sisters dont have one to give to me and they our still using their pushchairs. so i have to buy a pushchair too. Any ideas for good prams pushchairs that will not cost the earth?

geordie lass said:
I;m not sure about prams both my sisters just used pushchairs though one of those lives in sunny warm Gibralta. I dont wont to spend a fortune but would wont to have a good strong reliable model Im not sure? :? :? Is a pram worth it? id be buying is as my sisters dont have one to give to me and they our still using their pushchairs. so i have to buy a pushchair too. Any ideas for good prams pushchairs that will not cost the earth?

There are some good offers in the boots sale at the moment :) toys r us also has some good offers.

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/B ... irs/715360 I was really interested in this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back