What Pram/Pushchair have you/will you buy?

tiggerstacy

Reaction score
We are looking at prams etc. and have seen a few we like, mainly the iCandy Apple & Cheery http://www.icandyuk.com/home.htm

Both of them you can have a carrycot, the pushchair facing both ways and the maxi cosi car seat is compatible.

But I was wondering what everyone else is looking at and what your opinions might be.

We got a Bebecar Grand style. This also has a carrycot (which is a rocker off the pram unit) and a pushchair which faces both ways. Looks like a "proper" pram, which was what I wanted. It has great suspension, which is why we chose it over the Silver cross sleepover which we were also tempted by. I have heard people say that these style of prams are too heavy to be practical, but I don't find this heavy, and most of the time I expect to be able to walk whereever I'm going.

We've got the Silvercross Freeway Linear Chassis and I love it can't wait to start using it, The pram turns either way so when bubs is older s/he will be able to look out and see whats going on. The car seat also fits on the chassis but you have to buy it separate.

25411_e.jpg

tiggerstacy said:
We are looking at prams etc. and have seen a few we like, mainly the iCandy Apple & Cheery http://www.icandyuk.com/home.htm

Both of them you can have a carrycot, the pushchair facing both ways and the maxi cosi car seat is compatible.

But I was wondering what everyone else is looking at and what your opinions might be.

just havin a nosey.. as i LOVEEEEEE prams... lol

ive had 7 :roll:

in my opinion teh best style of pram is the bugaboo / infinity / maui / first wheels...

maxi cosi car seats are FAB! ive had lots of car seats too lol :roll:

i currently have this:

eliteblack.jpg

from my experience.. go into a shop like mothercare world... try ALL the prams, dont look at the price... and go with what suits you best... its an investment as you'll use it sooo much..

and check on ebay to see if u can get it new cheaper.. i pay like half the price on ebay for a new pram... its ace :D

smurf said:
We've got the Silvercross Freeway Linear Chassis and I love it can't wait to start using it, The pram turns either way so when bubs is older s/he will be able to look out and see whats going on. The car seat also fits on the chassis but you have to buy it separate.

25411_e.jpg

woo, we're ordering this at the end of the month!!

Cant wait to see it!!!

We have got the Quinny Buzz with a Maxi cosi car seat that will fit on the Quinny frame. We didn't bother with a carry cot, didn't think it was worth the extra money seeing as the car seat goes on there too and I am going to be a baby wearer too :D

madam bully said:
We have got the Quinny Buzz with a Maxi cosi car seat that will fit on the Quinny frame. We didn't bother with a carry cot, didn't think it was worth the extra money seeing as the car seat goes on there too and I am going to be a baby wearer too :D
ooo ive had a quinny buzz, there fab!!!! :D

I am buying a tandem buggy from Motherecare as Leah will only just be 2 when this baby is born so i dont fancy taking her into town without her being in a buggy just yet.

41c8SejSQlL__SX315_SY375_.jpg

I'm not very rich lol so I got one of the cheapest ones I saw in Mothercare and funny enough it was my favourite. It's red (i have this thing for red baby stuff these days) and it's a pushchair with a baby carrier as well so a proper travel system for only 160pounds im very happy with it

I bought this when i was 6 weeks pregnant in the jan sales at babies rus for 159 quid and im thrilled with it.
I love travel systems and was nice to buy a new one this time instead of a second hand one which my son had.

I know its navy and may looka bit masculine but it wont show any muck up and the checks are actually pretty pastal blues and lemons so my little girl wont be mistaken for a boy!
buggy.jpg

And with the included price i got a changing bag,raincover,footmuff and headresat for newborn without paying for the extras so i feel i git a bargain.

I think these are cute twins...

41tSxjxSfXL.jpg

41u4gWBgfL__SX315_SY375_.jpg

51fE7UvfWbL__SX315_SY375_.jpg

My fave is the top one, my friend is getting this one!!!!

I getting the graco mosiac travel system in Miami :cheer:

ive got the mothercare trenton deluxe.

although abit bulky, i wanted something sturdy. and it has a carry cot in it to lie baby flat, aswell as a carseat :)

havent used it yet. but impressed so far :D

I went for the iCandy Cherry, it's less bulky (and cheaper!) than the Apple. The choice of colours aren't as good though!
Obviously haven't had a proper go with it yet, but I did wheel it around and packed it in my boot when I moved house which felt a bit weird!
I got a maxi cosi car seat for it from kiddicare for £55 but haven't tried attaching that yet.
The mattress with the carrycot was just a nasty piece of foam - don't know if this is normal for prams, so I bought a moses basket mattress from mothercare to go in it as we might use it as a moses basket in our room for the first few months.
PM me if you have any more questions about the iCandy cherry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back