What Prams are everyone getting? x

Jacki2010

Reaction score
I've been looking on the internet at prams today but havent a clue where to start. Any idea's ladies?

I do like the look of the Britax BSmart4 but it seems very expensive. I just don't know.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated x x :)

I bought a travel system on kiddicare. Comes with everything you need, carrycot, carseat, pushchair, changing bag, and a few other bits. Its a make called Baby Weavers was 349.99 in the sale xx

Depends what you want in a pram really hun. How long do you want it to last, 3 or 4 wheels, travel system or normal.... etc. Got any ideas? I love my pram, its a Zia+ and it's working like a charm (and it was cheap - £80 lol) :D

xxx

Last edited:
I think I'm getting the silvercross 3D travel system :) I LOVE the icandy apple but its way out ofmy price rnge :(

x

Depends what you want in a pram really hun. How long do you want it to last, 3 or 4 wheels, travel system or normal.... etc. Got any ideas? I love my pram, its a Zia+ and it's working like a charm (and it was cheap - £80 lol) :D

xxx

I want it to last a while as I want to be able to keep it for the next baby. I want a 4 wheel travel system.

I like the Britax ones and I have seen some nice Graco ones x

Thanks hun x

Yeah the Icandy range is def out of my price range too. :D

Yeah the Icandy range is def out of my price range too. :D

They're lovely eh? I like the graco symbio but I don't like any other of the other gracos. I just want mine now but have to wait another few weeks :(.

I bought a travel system on kiddicare. Comes with everything you need, carrycot, carseat, pushchair, changing bag, and a few other bits. Its a make called Baby Weavers was 349.99 in the sale xx

Sounds great, I like the ones that come with everything as it all adds up so expensive to buy everything separate x

i love graco lol ive used them on every one of my babies :)

I'm hoping for an icandy apple.. so expensive, but am doing some overtime and mil is going to put some money towards it :)

I love the Graco Symbio. I think that's what I'm going to get. It looks ace and has everything!

I got the Trentham deluxe from mothercare, 4 wheel travel system with either facing seat, pushchair, pram, has carry cot, cosy toe and changing bag. It was better than quite a few and i liked that it had rotating wheels but you could lock them. My SiL didnt have this so you have to lift it to go down steps easier. Is a bit bigger and bulkiier than others but i wanted something more sturdy as we dont have a car. Cost £260 in sale with raincover and cant complain cus my folks brought it :)

girls anyone ever considered ebay for their prams? i know when i was preg i was snobby and said nooo way to a 2nd hand one! but there are some on there like NEW! lol and means u can prob afford ur dream one? emma is urs baby wearvers scoot?? my sil got it its even nicer in real life lol!! :D xx

girls anyone ever considered ebay for their prams? i know when i was preg i was snobby and said nooo way to a 2nd hand one! but there are some on there like NEW! lol and means u can prob afford ur dream one? emma is urs baby wearvers scoot?? my sil got it its even nicer in real life lol!! :D xx

Im going to be buying off ebay, I could probably afford new but where I live i very very rarely use a buggy so I just dont see the point. I think im going to get a mamas and paps luna which is ligtweight etc as I travel alot, I only most use the buggy when im travelling in engliand. In turkey I will just wear baby or hold him.
I dont think theres anything wrong with buying 2nd hand because like as you said most of them on there are in very good condition :D

Yeah I would defo buy off ebay! Been keeping an eye out on there and gumtree x

Thanks ladies, I'm definately going to seriously look on ebay as at the weekend i was just browsing and found an Ebay Baby shop and they had the prams very cheap and were brand new. I'll try and find out what shop on ebay it was and put the link on here. They had the Britax i wanted for £100+ cheaper than any of the shops x

Last edited:
I was SO SO lucky with my pram -
I managed to get the Mamas and Papas Skate for just £300 in their sale :O and I LOVE it :D
Bearing in mind, this pram is still selling for nearly £700 - I think that's what you call a BARGAIN :) xx

ive got the xcursion from mothercare. comes with cosy toes, car seat etc. the one good thing is it's parent facing aswell as outwards.

i dont want to put anyone off but the silver cross jet is what my sister had. she loved it until her lo was out of the pram and into the seat. it only faces outwards and she found lo hated it as she couldnt see mummy. she was only about 5 months. she said to me whatever you do get one that faces you aswell.

hope this helps your desicions, xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back