What Prams are everyone getting? x

yeah mothercare are really good if you have any problems. i got the xcursion in the dark denim so i can funk it up to. plus it has the rainbow stitching. i was going to go for the my4 but it is the same chassis as xcursion pretty much anyway and xcursions cheaper. my dad is paying for it so didnt want to take the mick,

the my4 is lovely though hun so you cant go wrong with that. xx

Ive got the bugaboo cameleon special edition pram and pushchair system with black chassis and black fabric i fell in love with it the moment i saw it:love:

I'm still a bit torn with the excursion and the My 4, they look more or less the same. I'm going to go and play with them on Sunday a bit more and make a decision then i think. x

Thanks for all your help and ideas ladies x x x

I think i may be going with xcusion as well now :D Seen as theres 100 off.. its really swaying me.. my mum just offered topay 100 towards it aswell ........ now all i need to do it convince my husband.. but if i want it enough i know he'll let me :D

Its a right bargain! I'm very torn between the two and the price sways me to the Excursion x

I ordered the Mychoice 3 from Mothercare yesterday in Somerset Brown :)

I opened the Mothercare Babyplan and added that and a Maxicosi car seat to it too. Total wasn't shy off £500, but I thought that was fab as the car seat just pops into the pram chasis so easily, so I can transport baby straight from car mode into pram mode in a nano second :)

We have ordered the Mothercare Mychoice 4 in red. We had a demonstration and I loved how it folded really small and how the carrycot just transformed into the pushchair. xx

We have ordered the oyster from mothercare with the black chasis and the grape colour pack for the seat and carrycot I absolute love it cant wait to push it around x

Yay, we've ordered our Pram, we went for the My4 in the Black! played with it lots in Mothercare ande decided that yep it's definately the one for us!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back