prams?

Ooh, thats lovely!! Its the sort of thing I want but cant afford it :(
I'v still got my daughters old one sitting in our store room so might just use that, although I hate it!

There's just too much to choose from isn't there?? I've got a m&p luna one with the primo viaggio car seat to turn it into a travel system and that was purely from the point of view of it fitting in my car so I was lucky not to have as much choice :D No idea if I'll like it or not yet though.... Have a nasty suspiscion I'll be one of these pramaholics who post on the best buys section :rotfl:

my oh kindly said we can spend up to £400 on a pram, car seat included :dance: he's not usually that generous you see :roll:

couldn't you sell your old one hun and maybe put a bit towards a new one? it's so exciting looking at prams :rotfl: also we'll be getting it from the glasgow pram centre and they do fab discounts :)

i love m&p's as well, i'll need to go check their website now :rotfl:

I've got a Jane Slalom with the matrix cup carseat. There's quite a few of them around my way and they look lovely

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JANE-SLALOM-PRO-M ... dZViewItem

I paid £375 for mine but it included the footmuff, changing bag and rain cover (which normally cost an extra £130 if bought seperately!)

I was only 18 weeks when I got it but it was a £300 saving on mothercare's price so I thought I'd better get it whilst it was cheap, not seen a better deal since :cheer: :cheer:

heres mine by EMMALJUNGA.
its ivory leather, comes with sepaerate seat unite to change to push chair

Way too expensive, not saying how much as me and my credit card are in denial :rotfl:

if i ordered an emmaljunga oh would throw me out :rotfl:

mrsbrickelltobe said:
heres mine by EMMALJUNGA.
its ivory leather, comes with sepaerate seat unite to change to push chair

Way too expensive, not saying how much as me and my credit card are in denial :rotfl:

OH MY GOD!!!! that is the one i wanted. they told me it was discontinued when i went pram shopping in August. i didnt care about the money either, i mean look at it :eek: its soooooooo beautiful. i wanted the one with all white wheels. saw one in traffortd centre and fell in love.

couldnt get one though which was why i fell in love with this one....
http://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product-s0003137/type-s/

which i would totally reccomend. its so clever and the one click system is so useful and timesaving. the stand is brilliant and its really beautiful and posh looking. really good buy, worth every penny.

I think the silvercross 3d is a popular choice it looks like a great pushchair.

We've gone for the Quinny Speedi. Its an all terrain buggy which is really important for us as we will be taking our little one to Glastonbury Festival so we need one that can handle the mud & rough terrain.

Plus the car seat attaches onto the buggy to make a travel system

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Quinny-Speedi...ryZ66700QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thanks girls. it is noce but i already know impractical its huge and not 100% ideal for shopping etc but who cares?

i originally wanted the white one with pink lining for girl blue for boy but could not wait for my gender scan to buy the right one. bought it at 14 weeks then at 16wks found out im having giorl so should have waited to get white and pink one, never mind.

my oh thinks it was £500 so shhhhhhh dont tell him!!!

mrsbrickelltobe said:
thanks girls. it is noce but i already know impractical its huge and not 100% ideal for shopping etc but who cares?

i originally wanted the white one with pink lining for girl blue for boy but could not wait for my gender scan to buy the right one. bought it at 14 weeks then at 16wks found out im having giorl so should have waited to get white and pink one, never mind.

my oh thinks it was £500 so shhhhhhh dont tell him!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

no, you have done the right thing. the pink and blue ones dont look as regal. they look a little tacky. Ami was already born and i wanted a pink one but i got talked out of it cos it just didnt have the edge that the cream one has. im very jealous of you.!

it all worked out in the end though, i needed something rather practical as Ami is oxygen dependent and continuously gastrostomy fed so i need to take all this into account on every journey and having a simple click system pram saves me valuable time.

still jealous though. :shakehead:

I have the Silvercross 3d in cargo and im really pleased with it although not really used it yet. :D

We are going to get this one -

http://www.bimbomarket.it/en/data/imgpr ... 3_zoom.jpg

I love it as I can use the carrycot in the car so I won't have to disturb him if he is sleeping during the day and the pushchair seat is reversable so will last for a good 3 years!! It's really light too, the website is in Italy where they are made and even with the £25 delivery charge they are still cheaper than buying them here - as they cost £450!!!

We went for the silver cross 3d pram system and it arrived last week. We are really pleased with it and it is very easy to change from pram to pushchair to travel system. It folds up really easy and and quite slim and is very light weight to push :D

fifi211 said:
We went for the silver cross 3d pram system and it arrived last week. We are really pleased with it and it is very easy to change from pram to pushchair to travel system. It folds up really easy and and quite slim and is very light weight to push :D

What colour did you get Fifi211?

yeh we chose it as it folds small enough to fit in both cars and is light enough for us as well live in a flat so have to carry it upstairs

did you get the car seat to go with it?

i was just going to ask the same as becky - did you girls get the car seat with the 3d?

sarah xx

No i already have a car seat so didnt bother.

What colour are you looking at ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back