prams

Merfairy

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have got some baby bits and have seen a pram I want; I guess I am wondering if it is to early to be buying baby prams and cots at 33 weeks; I feel like I am bringing myself bad luck by presuming all will be well and looking at buying the bigger baby bits, but I also am aware that I need to do it at some point. Any advice..??

hugs

I bought mine at 15 weeks! Only because it was on offer though. I probably would've waited until after my 20 week scan otherwise x

I would have bought my pram long before now but I just can't afford it until the baby is here. I've also not got one because I spotted a purple one that I really like but obviously if we have a boy then I can't buy that and will have to find a different one. I ordered my crib a week and a bit ago but its bloody well out of stock even though its says its in stock on the website.. grrr. I've gotta wait two weeks! :( If you have found ones that you like then you should get it now as its one less thing to be worrying about and if there is any problems, hopefully it will be sorted before you baby gets here too.

I got my pram when i was about 15 weeks but only because i found it at a really good price

i ordered mine at 16 weeks lol along with all the nursery furniture...so Id say your good to go hun lol

I couldnt have left it till baby was here, I would have been in a panic then and getting things earlier gave us a chance to recover from the cost :)

I ordered mine around 20 weeks. I would go to a few baby shops and get the shop assistant to give you demonstrations of the models that you like. You can then see how they fold up and what they can do etc. xx

I think I got my pram at about 30/32 weeks and my parents bought the cotbed as a gift which arrived at 36 wks. It's just depends on what your comfortable with really. I probably would have bought them after the 20 wk scan if I'd had the money.

not early just get it out of way... havent bought mine yet lol

Last edited:
ive not long got all my big stuff ordered just cause i dint want loads lying around and house not the biggest so was thinking more of storage reasons witht he boxes n stuff i think u should get stuff whenever u want there is no right or wrong time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back