Dudey discount baby shop

ClareBear

Reaction score
I've been pram shopping today and wanted to let any of you living in or near the Midlands or Warwickshire about a cool place that sells prams, cots, furniture and all sorts of baby things all the big brands really really cheap. lots of people at work had mentioned it to me but I hadn't ventured out to it 'til now

It's in Pailton which is near Rugby and is called Baby Equipment Complete, it's a converted farm and has a cute pram museum as well and a lovely coffee shop that sells nice looking organic snacks and drinks but in all honesty I didn't have the energy left to do that bit!

Anyway we had a good look round the prams etc and think I've settled my mind on a spotty mama's and papa's one which was almost half the proper price! but I thought I'd go away and have a think about it, you can order online with them anyway but it's nice to go and have a test push plus the assistants are really helpful in pointing out all the bits.

So I only came away with a moses basket and stand (also m&p), some towels and blankets and a cutesy toy which were all a lot cheaper too but I was dead impressed and will definately go back there to buy for the saving it will make me.

I hope it's of use to any of you that live nearby,

xcxcxcxcxcxc

We used to live in northamptonshire and i got my sons pram from there 6 years ago..
As we still have family down there we have been there again for this one..
Although i only came away with a changing mat , an electric sterliser and a bouncy chair cos the other items were out of stock .. :( :D
But i would recommend this place aswell...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back