Possibly early, early labour?? *Probably early labour* -> LABOUR

Wohooo!! Might LO be born on your due date?? Really hope so! Good luck! Xx

sounds very promising now hon....good luck..xxx

this is it! It has to be! contractions every 4 min on average, lasting 1 minute each.
Can still talk through them with some weird breathing in between some words.
hubby is setting up the tens machine as we speak!

omg...how exciting....if you are struggling to talk through them then it has to be it.....good luck sweetie....keep us posted if you can xxx

Exciting!! Fingers crossed this really is it now :) x

I LOVE my tens machine!

And yes, this is definitely it.

Best of luck hun!! Maybe you'll have a due date baby. =) xx

;pompom: Good Luck Lewa :).
Hope everything goes smoothly for you xx

Yay!! Good luck lewa! Can't wait to see pics of your LO!! Sounds like you're coping really well honey! Xx

thanks guys!
Still at home with my tens machine and birthing ball. Mostly just standing on my knees leaning my arms and head on the ball.. Hubby starts to think maybe weshould go to hospital but I really don't want to be sent home, plus here we can watch tv series (or he watch and I listen) so that keeps us a bit entertained/distracted at least.

I think it would be too ucomfortable to try to check my own cervix now... so probably just going to wait until the contractions are closer together or until my water breaks and then go.. checked it at around 3 and couldn't quite reach, but didn't seem like much had happened at that point...

Contractions are averaging on about 3min30 sec apart, but some are also a bit under 3 min apart, so things are progressing steadily!

Hubby just went to the store to get me some food (haven't eaten since breakfast) and came home with two different fruit smoothies, a bag of smarties, some haribo stuff, mountain dew, ice cream, four different flavours of yoghurt and 600g pack of cadbury chocolates on sale :p And I think he ran cause he came back really quickly. And it's taken me forever to write this as I have to stop writing with every contraction...

Good luck! Hope my Pip takes after ur Pip and arrives on his due date!

bless you...sounds like you are doing well...have you rang the labour ward to let them know its kicked off? xx

Glad things are progressing :)
Good luck with the rest of the labour xx

Glad things are progressing! I must say I agree with your hubby, I Think you should go to the hospital soon!!!

Lots of luck with the rest of your labour!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back