Early Labour?

gems

Reaction score
Hi Ladies I have had a back ache and sort of period pains since about midnight last night could sleep through it until about 5am when I needed my OH to get me a hot water bottle. I wasn't getting contractions. I started to get contractions at about 6.30am but they are really irreguar tho between 8mins and 3 minutes apart and lasting between 30 and 45seconds. Do you think this could be the start of something? xxxxxxxx

sounds like it hun....keep active.. try and go for a walk or something if its not to wet.. xx good luck xxx

I Hope So! Aww Good Luck :hug: Sounds Very Promising Fingers Crossed :) xxx

oooh I hope it's the start of it!!! Good Luck Gem! :hug: :hug:

Thanks for the replies ladies. Gonna watch Jeremy Kyle and do some house work its too wet outside for walking. Will let you all know if anything happens :D :hug: xxxxx

sounds like start of labout for you hun.. good luck :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Sounds promising.... It's about time someone else popped... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ooh good luck hun, it sounds like somethings is happening.

Had a bath and that seemed to stop everything but am starting to get pains again now I'm up moving around again so hopefully something will happen :pray: Will let you all know wot happens xxxxxxx

Good luck, hope its the start of something for you. :hug:

Just had a fairly big contraction adn then felt a pop and a gush of water came out so am leaving to go hospital now. Still not really in pain tho and certainly not haivng regular contractions. Hopefully will b a mummy soon! yay xxxxxxx

Good Luck Hun :hug: :hug:

Hope your Lil girl makes an appearence soon. :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back