Please tell me I'm not losing my plug now!

Annie050408

Reaction score
I have had relatively consistent brownish discharge since leaving hospital but just now I went to the loo and when I wiped there was some jelly like brownish substance on the tissue...

Do you think this could be part of the plug or do you think it's just my body flushing out the remainder of the clot and blood from Friday?

I've not had any other discharge at all during this pregnancy so this is all beginning to freak me out a bit...

anne ring the ward you were on and ask them to be safe hunny xxxxxx

It sounds like plug to me but you can loose it during all if your last trimester so I wouldn't worry if it's not it will prob just be discharge Hun I wouldn't worry x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its probs just the remainder from the other day, but i'd ring the hospital just incase hun :hug:

I am trying not to worry unless more comes out. I just checked my hospital notes from the scan they did on Friday and her estimated weight was just 3lbs 4oz so she's just not ready to come out yet. I really don't want her coming yet :(

I had the same and it only just stopped a couple of days ago, i asked the consultant on friday and he said it could be part of the plug but more than likely just the after bit of the bleeding, like a period ending. I was told if it gets worse ie more bright red blood or pains then give labour ward a call.

Theyre never very reassuring though are they!:(

If your worried, like the others said give em a call xxx

I just wish she was a bit bigger or that I was a couple of weeks further along. I'm just worried as she is measuring very small and so needs more cooking time.

I can understand how you feel, on my first bleed at 32 weeks (i didnt realise i had a big baby then) i was so worried and just like you said felt the baby needed more cooking time and was forever panicking that i would go ino labour early. Since then ive been back to hospital with suspected membrane rupture, gestational diaebetes monitoring, talk of inducing oh its never ending.

I was so lucky to have my OH who somehow knew what to say to keep me positive (and i dont listen to him that often lol)

Im sure your body is giving her everything she needs but yeah she does need a bit more cooking time, so maybe put ya feet up and concentrate on looking after the two of you :) Try not to worry too much as you'll only stress your self out :) xxxx

oh lovely so sorry your having more worries!! i would def ring at any point tonight if your worried!!
thinking of you keep us posted on things xxxx

Hi there, no more sign of anything today so I'm going to try to forget about what happened at the weekend and enjoy the rest of my pregnancy and finish getting my bag ready :)

I think I can't sit fixating on the fact that bubs is small- I'm small and probably measure outside the 5th centile myself so that's no real surprise! DH said this morning that she'll be our little tinkerbell and I am sure she will be just perfect :)

Hi there, no more sign of anything today so I'm going to try to forget about what happened at the weekend and enjoy the rest of my pregnancy and finish getting my bag ready :)

I think I can't sit fixating on the fact that bubs is small- I'm small and probably measure outside the 5th centile myself so that's no real surprise! DH said this morning that she'll be our little tinkerbell and I am sure she will be just perfect :)

so glad your feeling better today hun dont worry about baby being small we are all different and there centiles are only guildlines xxxxx

oh comments is so lovely!! great things come in small packages. xxx

DH has been amazing- he stayed with me every minute he could in the hospital and then on Friday evening went and bought us a car as he knew that was one thing that I was feeling particularly stressed about. I'm very lucky to have him :love:

DH has been amazing- he stayed with me every minute he could in the hospital and then on Friday evening went and bought us a car as he knew that was one thing that I was feeling particularly stressed about. I'm very lucky to have him :love:

yeah i saw you was worried about the whole car buying on FB bless him he sounds like he has be wonderful. glad your being well looked after xx

Glad you haven't had any more Hun, if it was a bit of plug it doesn't sound like all of it and they say the plug can rebuild itself back up anyways.

Hope your taking it easy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back