losing plug?

niknaks

Reaction score
I think I'm losing my plug and think it started from yesterday. Everytime I wiped yesterday I had a lot more discharge than normal but it was clear with a tiny tinge of yellow. Today It's got some blood streaks in it. I'm a bit paranoid now. I want bubs out but dont want it to be before Wednesday. We really need the car seat. I'm so scared he's gonna come before that. Have a feeling I might go into labour before my induction date or does anyone know if you plug can grow back so late into pregnancy? Xxx

The plug can come away and you still might not have baby for a while yet, i lost mine at 37 weeks with paige and she was 12 days late xx

Ah ok. That makes me feel better. I just want to make it till Monday. At least it'll give me a bit more time to get ready xxx

Lol, i know what you mean. Especially if you still have to get car seat etc. Worst case scenario would be is that OH goes to get the car seat after you have had baby. I had to stay in overnight with both my babies so got hubby to bring me stuff the day after. Dont stress too much, everything will come together x

As nikki says plug can go and baby can stay there quite happy for a while....little baby wait for Monday!

The only thing is It's over an hour away. I swear I never thought I'd panic so much over a car seat in all my life lol. I heard it could but wasn't sure about so late in pregnancy. Feel a bit relieved now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back