OH MY GOD! just lost some plug!!

How exciting- i'm so jealous. I've had nothing and we are due the same day!

yay, made it home without going into labour on the motorway :lol:

still been losing more plug, its not enough to make a huge gunky mess in my knickers or anything, but most times i wipe theres a bit more and had some longer stringy bits (nice lol)

havent dared tell OH else he wont have sex and i might need that to make the baby come :twisted:

feel a little achey in the back but hard to say if thats relevant or not, cos ive been really busy today with moving back down and packing/unpacking stuff

weirdly im not needing to wee much today, dont know if that means anything

i really thought i'd go 2 weeks over...i know i still could but signs of things beginning is really freaky :shock: what if i change my mind and decide giving birth is too scarey after all? TOO LATE!!! :shock: :shock:

I get period pains and backache when I've been moving around a lot.
I hope Anjali doesn't keep you waiting too long! :hug: :hug:

what if i change my mind and decide giving birth is too scarey after all? TOO LATE!!!

I think you should let me go first just to test it's ok. I'll let you know if you need to run for the hills... pwomise... :fib:

haha well no signs of contractions or anything so i wouldnt all get too mad at me for queue jumping just yet...

hope it all starts soo for you
though im glad you got all the way home without your bubba making an apprenace

:hug: :wave:

:cheer: for getting home in one piece :rotfl: Least if you dont have Anjali just yet it means that you can get more settled at home, im sure the time wont drag for you.

Enjoy the sex

:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back