Plug!!

aliciabubba

Reaction score
Can anyone help me about plugs lol I just went to the loo and wiped sorry tmi! And had big clumps of jelly like mucus discharge! There was lots but had no blood etc I'm not sure if this is plug? Is the plug meant to have blood in it? There was lots! I hope it is the plug lol xx

That sound like your plug it can have streaks of blood or be a bit pink or brown! When I lost mine it started off like your saying then went a tiny bit pink as more came out?!? There wasn't loads of blood though!

Yaaay for plug!!

Yay! Sounds just how mine started, then a few days later I had a big lump that was more brownish - but no actual blood with any of it. You're might all be clear though as it can be. It can also be yellow or green, which apparently is totally normal and not a sign of infection or anything.

Fingers crossed!

Gosh I hope so. I went for a good walk this afternoon so maybe it's kicked started things. I have a sweep tomorrow morning aswell so hopefully something will happen tonight lol!! :)

Hopefully this is the start of things for u hun :) good luck xxxx

Heavily pregnant women .... The only people who would ever possibly get excited over a lump of mucous!! Ha ha

Yay for your plug!!!

Heavily pregnant women .... The only people who would ever possibly get excited over a lump of mucous!! Ha ha

Yay for your plug!!!

:rotfl: too right...that and the praying for pain so we know we are actually in labour!! the things we do :roll:

Ha ha I never thought I'd be eager to be in pain but I can't wait lol!!!

Know the feeling :)

I have never wanted to be in pain so much lol :)

xxx

Really hope this means the start for you hun. Like Spammy says it's so funny what we get excited about :) xxx

Fingers crossed hun. Keep up informed xx

Ooooh this sounds good! I really hope it's the start of things for you! Loads of luck for tomorrow xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back