Mucus plug, TMI alert

kitty86

Reaction score
Hi ladies

For the past few days I have been getting a brownish coloured discharge. I just thought it was due to a speculum I had in hospital on Thursday. Well I just been loo and there was a snotty stringy discharge and it was blood stained. I think it was my mucus plug. Does this mean labour is close?????? Anyone else had this yet?????

i had exactly same with charl then my waters broke about 8 hrs later..also had her early but at 37 weeks.. try not to worry tho coz u can lose it a fair bit before you go into labour.. you only really need to start worrying if u cannot handle pain or u waters break.

I think as you have had to visit the hospital in the last few days you should phone them and ask whether they want you to go in so they can check you again, just to be on the safe side. Good luck honey

Alfie
:hug: :hug:

i would try speak to a midwife to put your mind at ease. i'm still waiting for my show :x :roll:

Hi

i would pop into the doc for reassurance hun but i know a friend of mine lost her plug twice :hug:

I believe it varies from person to person. Would prolly speak to the midwife and see what she thinks if i was you.

So exciting :clap:

please let us know how it goes. it's a bit early for you to go into labour but i wish you all the best :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey Kitty... Back to the hospital you go girlie ! ! !

Get them to check you out sweetheart, it's a bit too soon for bubs to be arriving and they will want to monitor you if it is your plug.....

But no point in worrying, go get checked out and let us know sweetheart... OK!

Good luck Doll :hug: Yvonne xx :hug:

she hasnt been online all weekend.. so i think i will text her in a bit to see how she is..

she just text.. she must be fine coz shes out shopping.. lol..

Sorry ladies I have had a busy weekend. I am ok I am going to see my consultant tomorrow 10.40am so I will bring it up then.

I haven't had any other pains or anything. When I got back from shopping today I noticed more brown discharge. Will let you all know what happeneds tomorrow.

Sorry had to go back to hospital had a tummy bug and couldnt hold down fluids or anything. Im ok now tho feel better.

They weren't that worried at the hospital they just said its normal. If there not worried then neither am I.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back