? to those just had their baby tmi

marie_77

Reaction score
i have just been loo and had loads and loads of discharge it was like a jelly/ gluey like substance i know tmi is this start of show no blood or anything. anyone else get this b4 lost plug or labour started. i wiped and their was more. its the amount that took me aback.

marie x

I have never had a show hun, but have had an increase in jelly like stuff. Hope it is something happening for you hun :hug:

Happy due date by the way, any pain or twinges, one of us should really go today :lol:

I keep getting this. I think it is your plug starting to come away.
TMI - The other day I went to the loo and as soon as i walked out of the bathroom a load came out of me then :oops: had to get changed.

with my daughter i had large sort of lumps" of jelly type stuff all day and went into labour same day, the jelly stuff was so bad i could feel when it was coming down,sorry if tmi, but it was a bit like when you havent put a tampax in right and you can feel it, i had to keep going to toilet all day and wiping it away.it started off like jelly and eventually was streaked with blood, hope this is it for you

Sounds like the show! if you get lots of it then it will be your show, it casn be quite bloody and mucassy and you can get loads of it!

thanx ladies it was the amount that struck me. no other signs really apart from intense bh which started on sun afternoon and eased off after a few hours and same ysterday. my body is teasing me at the mo but i ams ure will def no when real deal kicks off.

marie x

It's realy frustrating isn't it?

I'm sure that is what my body is teasing me too. We'll def know when it's the real thing though I'm sure.

Emma58 said:

I'm sure that is what my body is teasing me too. We'll def know when it's the real thing though I'm sure.

No :shakehead:

I am quietly hoping I have actually been in labour since last Sunday but have coped with it exceedingly well and within the next couple of hours a baby is just going to slip out :lol:

fifi211 said:
Emma58 said:

No :shakehead:

I am quietly hoping I have actually been in labour since last Sunday but have coped with it exceedingly well and within the next couple of hours a baby is just going to slip out :lol:

:D Wishful thinking!!
You never know though!!

I would definately say it sounds like your show, I dint get any before labour started but after I had been examined it was coming away in bucket loads! I kept thinking it must be my waters going cos there was so much and I could fel it slipping out! sorry tmi :oops: and it was very jelly like and streaked with blood too. Lovely!

Good luck, sounds promising!

sounds like ur show...I had it just before I went into labour first time...same day, good luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back