Please send all your vibes/prayers etc....

MissJuly10

Reaction score
As I am due to test tomorrow and I really need some good vibes right now. :(

Sorry this sounds sooo OTT but please, please wallop that wart encrusted witch away for me!

It's the night before and of course, those feelings of nerves/dread have set in but I am trying hard to stay positive. The pale browny stuff resurfaced and I am so confused it's unbelievable. If we do not get a BFP tomorrow (praying we do!) then I will wait for AF and get started on the game plan for next cycle...Hope there won't be another though!!

I would really appreciate your vibes ladies, you've all been so immensely supportive, lovely and helpful and no matter what the result (sheesh I'm making this sound quite dramatic - sorry!) I want to say thanks, there's no way I could have gotten through this biatch of a cycle without you, you're all so amazing. **Group hug** :hugs: :love:

Hopefully I will be able to give you all some good news on Friday morning if I cannot get online tomorrow. :pray: :pray:

x x

Last edited:
Good luck hun!!! Ive battered the witch for you...(i said that to rachaellouise and she got her BFP) lol. Really good luck hun, try get on tomorrow i couldn't stand the suspense xxx

Good luck hunni, sending loads of positive vibes your way. Can't wait to hear your good news xxx

Thanks girls, feeling a bit sad cos I can feel v. mild crampy feelings. Then again I'm sitting with my legs squashed up so might just be that. Hoping it is and that I get to post my BFP announcement.. x x

Just said a little prayer for you MissJ - relax hun all will be right xxxxxx

good luck missj i really am keeping fingers crossed for you huny ill shoot her down for you
:gun: :witch: :gun:

dear god i am praying for missj's bfp she truly deserves one, she has been ttc with long and emotionally exhausting cycles and i think you need to sprinkle some of your babydust over her and her oh tonight while there sleeping so they have a sticky bean snuggled up in there. not just any bean but a very very sticky bean (that means missj goes overdue a tiny weeny bit so the baby is extra sticky lol) and a very happy n healthy bean that bring missj and her hubby nothing but the joy they both deserve. thankyou love minxie :) :) :)

good luck missj x x x you helped me through a tough time and ill never be able to repay you for that i just hope him up there answers all our prayers x x x x

Last edited:
Aww good luck missJuly:dust::bfp::dust::bfp:

:trouble::slap::gun: to the horrible witch.

I hope you manage to get on here tomorrow to update us :lol:

GOOD LUCK!!!

Good luck MissJ - i really hope it isn't your screwy cycles playing up again, woud love to find your BFP Announcement tomorrow morning xx

Good luck MissJ, sending you all my best wishes and prayers you and your OH deserve this so much :pray: :pray: :pray:

good luck my lovely.....hope you get everything you want and deserve xxx

Good luck Miss J, I'll say a little prayer for you tonight and I have everything crossed for you x

:dust: :dust: Best vibes to you, MissJ!!! :dust: :dust:

I've been holding out oodles of hope for you for the last couple of weeks and really want things to go your way this cycle!!! :pray:

xxx

:clover: :dust: :stork: :dust: :clover:

xxxxxxxxxxx

I'll be praying for you tonight my lovely & hope tomorrow brings you everything you want & deserve

xxxxxxxxxxx

:clover: :dust: :stork: :dust: :clover:

aw bless... good luck for tomorrow lovey. you will be in my thoughts and prayers.. xxx

thinking of you hon, everything crossed for you

Best of luck missj!! Fingers are crossed for u! Looking forward to seeing ur BFP announcement tomorrow or Friday!! X

Good luck MissJ!!!!
Really hope you get your BFP !!!
Xx

sending you tonnes of luck and :dust: fx xx

Masses of good luck for tomorrow honey.....everything crossed for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back