Please send all your vibes/prayers etc....

hey just wanted to wish u luck for when u next test. Fx for u...... Amy xxx

Hey girls :wave:

MissJ won't be on to much as her OH is off all week to look after her & her next testing day is Thursday

xxxx

Oh bless her - fx very very tightly for her xx

Oh, everything still crossed for you, I got a BFN on the thursday then a BFP on the Sunday....

Thanks Kezza, that's exactly right, am not on much as I broke my toe and am being looked after by hubby. Still no AF and testing soon! x x

PA Kezzamunster at your service my lovely & just read your other post about your mum, everything crossed my darling, soooooo exciting
xxxxxxxx

sounds so good for you hon - tomorrow's testing day, right?

Thanks everyone, had a BFN again a couple of days ago so think it's best to go to the docs and get a blood test done. CD77 today and still no sign of her.... Come on BFP!! x x

Thanks everyone, had a BFN again a couple of days ago so think it's best to go to the docs and get a blood test done. CD77 today and still no sign of her.... Come on BFP!! x x

aww hun i so thought you would of had a bfp what can the drs do??

Thanks hun. Hopefully they'll do a blood test and find out if there's anything going on. Or if I'm waiting for AF. :( x x

oh right do they already know about your long cycles? they might be able to refer you to see if they can do anything for you xx

He does but he didn't seem bothered cos I've been tested for PCOS and got the all clear, plus he wanted me to do 3 urine tests before even considering sending me for a blood test lol. x x

So sorry you are still in this limbo. I would definitely get thee to a Dr's and see what test thay can do for you hun. At least then you will know one way or the other. Still got everything crossed that you do jsut get a very shy BFP soon xxx

MissJ Do you know when abouts AF was supposed to arrive? id deffo go to the doctors for blood tests there tell you straight away :) *fingers crossed!!*

x

I still have my fingers crossed for you MissJ. You must be so frustrated by now, here's hoping for your shy BFP!!!!!
:dust:

Thanks everyone, hoping I'll be at the docs soon, got to ring and book an appointment for asap. Until then, CD78 for me! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back