Please send all your vibes/prayers etc....

im on nights so missed this thread until now as im asleep in the days

goodluck missj with mamoth cycles you so so deserve your BFP

:strangle: strangle that witch for you as the others have shot + slapped her!! confidence in numbers she will be beaten by every single 1 of us!! we will have gorgeous babies soon that wont know what have hit them with all the love and affection they will have of the wonderfull patient mummys x x x

:dust::dust::dust::bfp::dust::dust::dust:

Good Luck Miss J, my fingers are crossed for you hun

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Aw the replies on here have made me well right up! :cry:

Just popped on to say testing day is here, CD69 and still no sign of AF although I had a little browny cm this morning so am slightly worried but keeping my PMA going and visualising a BFP...!!

Will do a proper reply tomorrow, just popped on to say AF still not here so I'm still testing!! :yay:

Thank you all SO so so so so much for all your wonderful replies, they really did lift my spirits this morning. You're all a fab bunch of ladies and TTC wouldn't be the same without you and of course I could never get through my monster cycles without you all either.

Love to all, will update asap.

x x x x

Good Luck MissJ , got eveything crossed for you xx

Good luck Hun!!

Really hope she stays away!

Sending you loads of babydust!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Good luck missjuly hope you get your bfp xxxx

Not sure I'll be able to top Linxminx's lovely little prayer but have everything crossed for you miss July xxxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies, really appreciate all your lovely words, they mean so much to me. :hugs:

Sorry to say it was a BFN and am now on CD70. I suppose the good thing of it is I've had no AF signs but have been very bloated, experiencing hot flushes and lightheadedness etc so maybe it's a shy BFP. Hope it is! I also have one FR left and providing AF doesn't catch me, I'll be testing in a week..!

X X

Everything crossed for you, Miss July. That witch better stay away!! xx

:slap: that witch away!!! Stay positive honey..... keeping everything crossed for you !!

So sorry hun, but you're not out till you're out, and I hear a lot of people just 'know' before they get their :bfp: I still think this is it, just a shy one for you hun :pray: :pray: :pray:

Thanks Dita. I do feel different but wondering if it's just because my cycle has passed CD66 and is CD70 now? Well, whatever the reason, I do feel different! :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back