Advice needed please!

Helven

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I really hope someone can help me... As many of you know I have been tic for just shy of 4 years and this is my last month before I start clomid. This month I ov which is great but was very late in the month (cd22 & 23) we bd on both of these days and the days before and after. My average cycle is 32 days but occasionally I have the odd 38 day cycle. Today is cd 37 but what is strand is that before af I normally get really hard hurting boobs, af cramps and more discharge clear or White. I have none of that but have been getting sharp pulling niggly twinges on both sides. I am constantly hungry and have gone off sex. I am also very dry down there (have never had that problem) I have done about 10 of the cheap tests and bfn every time. Don't get me wrong I am a realist and why this month would be any different to the other 48 months I don't know and mother nature has tricked me on previous months. I keep feeling like I have started af by having 'the wet feeling' but when I go to the loo-nothing and when I wipe I am very dry sorry if tmi! I am after any advice please ladies. Sorry for the long post x

If you're 15 DPO and still getting negatives then i think it's safe to assume that you're out - did you use OPKs?

I had the wet feeling thing once before AF, but nothing. I guess that can change dedending on how much you drink, temperature, which knickers you wear, bacteria - anything.

Fingers crossed you got your OV wrong and if not, hopefully your AF will come soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back