Please help me

marz110

Reaction score
so i haven't had sex, but i was playing around with my boyfriend and he rubbed his penis on my vagina. He rubbed it on the top, and it didn't go inside. It made me orgasm tho, but i stopped it midway realizing what we were doing would lead into a pregnancy scare. so this happened the day i ended my period as well. so 1 or 2 days later i started getting really gassy and my stomach was very upset. I also was extremely stressed out because of what happened, i had fatigue, loss of appetite, i would shake and shiver all the time, i had loss of energy and i still have all these symptoms. 2 weeks later my breasts begin to get super tender and heavy. idk whats going on but has been going on for a week now. My period is expected to happen on jan 8th (it started dec 11th). My cycles last 28 days and are regular. Now, my stomach has been cramping on one side only ( i realize thats symptom of ovulating) and my inner thigh hurts on the right side only. Im not sure what to do. I feel like the stress and worrying has caused me to over react and feel the symptoms more. Eveytime i think about throwing up, i feel like i will throw up. i feel kinda nauseous this morning, but maybe because i didn't eat anything yesterday? Im really really scared i might be pregnant, can someone help me?

Last edited:
Period and pregnancy symptoms are very similar first off.

Secondly, if this incident happened a couple days after your period its vey unlikely that you would fall pregnant. Providng your cycles are regular, Im a 28d and I OV CD14 usally. Two weeks after the first day of my period.

The sperm only live upto 5 days in peak cervical mucus, so again highly unlikely sperm would be waiting that long for the egg.

The pain you are getting is probanly OV or approaching AF.

If AF doesnt show on its expected date you should test. Or maybe a couple daysearly with a FRER firs response early result test.

I sometimes feel sick at OV and approching AF, its probably worry or a combo of both thats mking you experience these symptoms.

Good luck.

xxxx

Very unlikely to be pregnant if you didn't actually have sex hun. I'm guessing he didn't cum inside you as you don't mention that. X

Very unlikely to be pregnant if you didn't actually have sex hun. I'm guessing he didn't cum inside you as you don't mention that. X

Lol lol lol

Blunt and to the point, love it!

Foreplay and precum has resulted instances of pregnancy before. I assumed thats why she was asking.. But yes, it is very unlikely either way.

xxxx

Yes instances have happened. But she mentions them not actually engaging in sex. As in he didn't enter her. So I cant see her getting pregnant if all he did was rub his penis in the outside.

Yes instances have happened. But she mentions them not actually engaging in sex. As in he didn't enter her. So I cant see her getting pregnant if all he did was rub his penis in the outside.

:rofl:

I don't think you are pregnant as even if some of his sperm somehow managed to migrate that far, the timings are out so my own opinion is that the chances are slim to none!

I think its pretty safe to say your not either!

Okay, I've read these comments and used them to help me. i am not feeling any stress symptoms anymore! but i still am having cramps on my lower right abdomen and when i wipe there is brown/discharge and i see the thin line of blood... kinda looks like lint. Why am i experiencing this.... I'm really trying not a think I'm pregnant but I'm really scared i am.

Like everyones said its super unlikely.

Take a test if your really concerned.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27