Help and advice needed please x

Paris

Reaction score
I am hoping someone can give me their advice. My last period was dec 1st. My next pill strip should have started on dec 8th but I forgot to start it until dec 13th. In that time I had unprotected sex on the 9th and 13th. Now I know its crazy but ever since, literally within the first week I have had lots of symptoms. The first one was the extreme exhaustion and fatigue. I literally am absolutely beyond exhausted! I also have a mix of nausea and being starving hungry, sore and swollen boobs, they feel very heavy and big! And I'm normally a 32A! I also have headaches, constipation and feeling of an upset stomach. For me though the tiredness and the boobs are really odd for me, but I just wonder whether it's a surge of hormones because I started my pill strip late? I did do a test yesterday but it was negative as its too soon I'm guessing. Can anyone help? I would so appreciate any comments..thank you so much
P xx

Hey hun, perhaps wait a couple of days and test again. I'm not much help really but didn't want to read and run. I hope you get the outcome you want though.

XX

i highly doubt you are pregnant as your body firstly wouldnt be producing enough hormones yet for such strong symptoms also in that space of time your bodu would not have regulated itself with ovulation

i would say its all just stress worrying about it

Thank u girls. I really appreciate your comments xxx

stranger things have been known to happen though, id say if you havent come on by the second week in jan then test again but till then i would put it down to stress or a funny cycle.

i went 6 months the once without a period

agree with raxane.

your mind can play tricks on you and it is possibel to convince yourself yu feel things. try to relax. test again in a week. im 99.9% sure you are not pg. the chances of you actually ovulating from forgetting to take your pills for a week is unlikely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back