please help in need of advice

needing advice

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 30 weeks pregnant and was wondering if I could get some advice from other women. Feel like I'm going crazy and need to know if I'm over reacting.
Me and my Husband have had a very emotional week also an enjoyable week away with the kids but I'm exhausted and probably over did it as usual. 2e got back today but I had to rush around preparing for my son's b day party tomorrow and make a cake. My husband who loves his food wanted some chocolate that I was using for the cake, I said no as I needed it for his sons cake!! Later he went to the shop to get his own after ignoring me for ages. I'd ran out of the chocolate I needed and asked him to get some more while he was there but he refused as I didn't let him have any earlier. This made me angry as it was for his son and we argued badly. He went to the shop and when he got back I was sat at kitchen table calming myself down as I've been having panic attacks when we argue. He continuously insulted me saying nasty things about me being useless and fat and lazy. I got angry swore at him and threw the rest of my squash at him literally an inch in the bottom of glass. So he got the bottle of milk and poured it over my head and down my body I'm soaked. The worst thing is my two boys have had to witness this and are very upset yet he has made out that he only did it because I did and it's all my fault.
Please be honest is it all my fault am I over reacting. I'm soaked and smelly and have no one else to talk to. Thanks for reading sorry if I went on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back