need abit of advice

leighannex

Reaction score
Im new for a start

im 17, going on 18, and found out i was pregnant at 18wk6days, as can guess was a big surprize, and i was on the pill.
my boyfriend of 2yrs, was not happy, and was trying to pressure me in to having an abortion, up untill the legal day you can have them in this country.
in the end i decided wasnt what i wanted and couldnt go through with it.
Few weeks later, he ended up leaving me, but we got back together two weeks later, and we have been fine since, as a couple, as for the situation with the baby, still isnt good, ever since getting back together, he stil goes on how were to young, we cant support a baby, and all the rest. He kind of has improved lately as for the first time, since telling him, the other week he asked how the baby was, has said odd nice comment, and when we went shopping we had a good time in mothercare & he looked at "fathers to be books" but things still arnt way i would of thought he would have took everything. I really do think he is easily influenced by other peoples views, comments on the whole situations, esp his family. He told me his mother said we should consider putting baby up for adoption, which i was rather shocked over, as its their first grandchild, why would you want that? Since we told them, they havent bought nothing for the baby, and my boyfriend still hasnt found the courage to till his grandparents and im due 27th december, because hes putting it off, i think im going to end up being hated by them.

Sorry go on

Has anyone kind being in this situation??
Know anything i can do/say help my boyfriend care/support me more??
How get him to actually be with me in labour, as he says he doesnt want to be??

I feel so let down by him, way hes acted isnt like the person i thought i knew.

Thanks

I think in this sort of situation,you really just have to wait and see.When the baby comes,he could be over the moon,or he could get worse.Hopefully it's the first,but if he still is getting on like this you may have to make a descision about just how much you want to be involved with him,if he isn't going to be supportive.
Seeing as you have been going out for a couple of years,and I take it he's not a tosser or anything,he'll probably come round.he's a young,confused boy,and he doesn't have the same bond as you have already with the unborn child.
Keep doing what you are already-going into mothercare etc-and make him as much a part of the pregnancy as you can-whether he likes it or not.He's going to be a father now so he'll just have to get over himself and get on with it :lol: :lol: and if he doesn't,tell him where to go!

As for him being with you in labour-not sure about that because I didn't want me boyfriend in with me when I got my section-but i don't know,tell him he's the one you want in with you,and he should be supporting you etc?

:hug: aw, im sorry him and his family hav disappointed u :hug:
i think maybe they all might change when the baby arrives, and be thrilled. i think u just got 2 pin ur hopes on that, unless u wanna cut them out of ur lives. sorry couldnt be more help hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back