OH is a weed smoker... advice please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh, i know i might sound harsh but i stand by everything i said and if anyone was offended i dont really care, and the reason being is that i think this is such a serious subject,

and MOST people werent condoning ANY form of substance abuse around children (drink cigs or drugs)

at the end of the day i found the majority said no substance abuse around children and the minority defended some substances!

i dont really give a shit what people think of me, my friends on here know im not a fighter and i dont want to cause rows but i cannot apologize for saying that weed is not appropriate in any shape or form around children or even in a house where kids live even if theyre not there!

so if anyone wants to fall out with me, i feel so strongly about this topic, feel free cos i dont give two hoots and if anyone does fall out with me , then your not the type of friends i want anyway :whistle:

Weed isn't addictive :lol: It's all in his head hun, it becomes a habit not an addiction.

My OH smoked weed (only for a short while) and he was one of the unfortunate one's to have a 'bad trip' and thus he suffers with depersonalization. There's actually a film called 'Numb' about it, and that's precisely how he feels most of the time. He feels numb and un-real. He's on anti-depressants for it but there is no cure for depersonalization and most doctors don't even know about the illness at all.

My OH is fine, he is well and happy but he still feels un-real inside, if your OH doesn't want to potentially damage his mental health then I suggest he stops. Drugs are seriously bad, not only for our bodies but for our mental health as well. I still suffer with horrific memories from taking ecstasy and ketamine and that was back in 2009 when I took those drugs. I suddenly have a rush of fear within me and I start remembering bad things that happened that night in Liverpool :/

Again, Drugs ruin lives and mental health.
Your boyfriend needs help - Tell him to seek help with a doctor or a drug-helpline.

The support is out there :) I hope he sorts things out soon xxx

Thanks to this thread the ad at the top of my page is now fr a smokers only dating site :rofl:

Kirstymichele, I really hope you don't leave because of this thread, it really isn't an accurate representation of what pf is all about, and any thread that reduces a member to tears, for whatever reason should have been closed before it got to that point, so I hope you are ok :petal:

It's clear there are some passionate opinions out there, but we shouldn't feel afraid to express our opinions lest someone
should disagree. I don't think anybody was condoning weed smoking.

Thread locked whilst its being reviewed by the PF team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27