help please :) anyone..?

mummy24

Reaction score
hey girls!

well am back again with yet another dilemma....

my af arrived on the 20th to the 24th i bd'd on the
26th 27th! 28th

an today i wiped an ive got the light pink on the tissue not alot i dont understand this surely i cant be pregnant :/ ive never had this after a period before first time ive noticed it! i did have slight cramps yesterday n the day before but now ive had this discharge ive got no pains just heavy belly! :/

x

Last edited:
How long our your cycles? Seems you Baby danced very soon after af xx

yeah i did! :/ due to not seeing him for 2weeks!

well the month before was 28days but i had a miscarriage so this cycle was 35 days i think
my period was 20th october till 24th october

is they a chance i could be?

Erm I wouldn't say it was around ovulation BUT you never know! I will cross my fingers and send baby dust your way! Xx

Hey hun, i would say only if you ovulate really early you "might" of caught xxx

yeah i think i did with the amount of bloody cm i had lol!

argh well am not looking too much into in to be honest but my cervix is sooooooo soft softest its ever been from what ive been noting down! lol

turns out my cervix has been in the " show " position since after my period!!! :/

does this mean ovulation..?

thanks hunni! not sure when am going to see the oh now tho haha! :/ damm it! haha! x

may of got one past the goalie! i can only hope haha!

hun there are times I stop af and ov immediately! like a day later so yes it is possible baby dust to you xxx

thing thats most blagged my head is the fact i totally stopped bleeding on the 24th , and then this morning throughout the day ive had pinkishbrownish tint with white mucus ive never noticed this before! an ive loked up that if you have or had an irregular period you can get pregnant right after af! an my usual was 28days an this time was 36-38 days! ...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back