Pauric Henry 2-12-2010 *complete with birth story & postnatal days 1-19 added *

OMG Mamafy, I had no idea!! I don't know how you've coped these last few months, you must have been so scared :(

Just goes to show how strong you are though eh? You're obviously a true fighter, and a real credit to your children, I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that, and really hope that you're on the mend now...:hug: :hug:

Defo the bat, no messing with :trouble: or :mamafy: we are all so glad that you are back here and who cares if it took 11 weeks? Those 11 weeks were spent recovering from such a scary ordeal hun xxxx

:love: I love you guys all too :hugs:

My wee man is doing better Alice (he just got out of hospital after having Bronchiolitis :dohh: ) and is teething :shock: but he's gorgeous and I'm totally in love :cloud9: He was worth it all :)

Oh my goodness .. well done on your beautiful boy . But you poor thing , what a hellish experience :hugs: your so brave for getting through it all. I pray your recovery is a speedy one x

Flipping heck! So glad you're ok, hope you're recovery continues quickly.

Bloody hell M!!! I knew you were really poorly but I am stunned at what you have been through :hug: xx

I can't believe I've missed this!
What an ordeal you went through, haven't read through the whole thread as I'm in the car and it's a bit difficult but did they find out for definite what the problem was? Hope you're ok now hunny! And big congratulations xx

How awfull, hope you get back to full health very soon!!

Wow, how horrific for you and your family. You truely are an amazing woman to get through all that!

Omg how awful im glad your little mans ok and you're almost on the mend xx

So glad you are healing, I'm so shocked by the extent of it.

:hug:
Lxx

OMG!!!! How awful!!! So sorry to read this and am so glad you have pulled through. Bloody hell I'm in shock!! Did they explain to you why this happened?? xx

Flaming hell, what an ordeal!!! I can't believe what you've been through. Xxxxxxxx love to you all xxx

OMG!!!! How awful!!! So sorry to read this and am so glad you have pulled through. Bloody hell I'm in shock!! Did they explain to you why this happened?? xx

No hun :( my section was very difficult they said whiich probably accounted for the bowel trouble, the rest who knows.

I know my CRP levels (they determine infection levels in your sysem, meant to be between 1-5) were 1 on 1st December and on the 14th December they were 324 :( so I definitely got the e coli in hospital :( which possibly weakened my system.

Mamafy! I knew you were ill but I had no idea what you had went through :hug: :hug: I'm so so glad you are on the mend, it must have been so frightening.. xxxx

I am stunned at what you and you family have been through and still going throu Mamafy - your a fantasticly strong lady - well done. huge congrats on Pauric hun, do let us know how you get on with your recovery, keep on fighting it hun XXX JJ

I will do hun :hug:

I have to be thankful I'm here at all :pray:

Omg I only just read this, so sorry what you have gone through, Glad to hear you are on the mend though :hug:

Oh my goodness hon! What a horrific tine of it you had! Hope you're getting back to 'normal' now x hugs x

Oh hon, u poor thing - that sounds awful. Thank god u got through it. Lots of love x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back