Pauric Henry 2-12-2010 *complete with birth story & postnatal days 1-19 added *

Congrats Mamafy!!!! Hope you recovery soon!

x

Congratulations to you all hunny, he's beautiful! xx

Look forward to reading it when you feeling better :hugs:

Birth story added on 1st post xx

wow, I had no idea it had been so tough for you both, you must have been really scared Mamafy :( I'm glad little man is OK though!!

Oh Hun, that must have been awful :( I glad he's ok now though x

How scary for you all :( :hug:

How are you feeling now lovely? x x

that sounds very scary, pleased your little man was ok, hope you're doing well now

Oh Mamafy I am sitting here absolutely stunned at what you have been through!!! I am honestly in shock...... I knew you had been poorly but no idea how bad.................. heres hoping you a full and speedy recovery.................. love and hugs xxxxxxxxx

OMG M I have just read through the whole lot :shock: shockingly awful time for you and your whole family, just terrifying :cry: I am so glad that both you and baby are now doing so well. :hug: :hug: I hope you are back to 100% very soon sweetie xxx

Last edited:
Oh my actual god! I can't believe how much you're been thru! You're so amazing to have got thru it as well as you have! How's wee man doing now, is he better?xxxx

Oh my goodness, even knowing that you'd been through so much after your little man was born I can't believe how amazing you are to get through all that (and still make it home for Christmas!)

Really hope things start improving for you soon lovely :hug: If there's anything at all we can do just let us know :hug: x x

And it only took me 11 weeks to write that all :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back