part of this club now

russellmuscle

Reaction score
Hey girls,

After my post in B&T this morning I got a bfp today after work which confirms ive had a mc.

Not quite sure how far along I was as I have a coil.

Obviously my body decided i was able to get pregnant this month.

Let the rollercoaster of emotions commence.

I need to phone nhs 24 incase of ectopic or coil moved ...

Bleeding has clmed down.

It is a proper shock, OH and i just got back together a few month ago and wasnt ready atall for this. I was posting this week about holidays and pregnancy for next year. Little did I know.. I now feel so silly, posting on here about sore boobs which are now huge. I was at the gym yest after 3m cause i thought im putting on weight. And the most confusing thing I dunno how far i was etc. I assume like 5-6 weeks..

Just mixed emotions now. Thanks hun.

Xxx

Sorry to hear that hun, must be hard to process your feelings over it right now as a very confusing situation for you. Hope you are ok xxx

After this mornings show which I knew just was not normal for me, then chatting with you lot this morning I kinda suspected but at the same time I didnt dwell on it as still thought it unlikely. I came home got the test as was bursting did it chucked it down didnt rush back as again didnt think. Then when i seen ive literally jus sat all night. So many questions. I am gonna phone nhs 24 when OH gets in and imagine will need to go for some bloods or epu tomorrow to check. For all I know i coukd have passed the coil.

Another thing which just came to light, Ive had no cramping... Weird?

It is quite odd, I got severe cramping with my mc, it was as painful as early labour contractions. I would think they will want to scan you to confirm the situation. There is always a chance the clots are not an mc and could be something else so until they scan I doubt they could give a definite answer. They defo need to figure out where your coil is at though. My mum fell pregnant on the coil years ago and they couldn't work out where it had gone until my brother was born holding it! X

Last edited:
Omg shut up!! Thats hilarious. Obviously i have heard people falling with the coil before but you never think itll be you.

Yeah nothing is definite so ive stepped from what i thought was limbo this morning to actual limbo. I suppose im just thinking the worse because I literally had no clue and with passing that this morning. Who knows that may have been the coil, i didnt feel it sharp but there was thick blood..

No cramping at all wee twinges if anything but usually I am on max pain killers every month. So i jus thought I got lucky this month ironically lol. I will phone nhs 24 when OH is in in case they ask me to go out of hours as I am alone with Jackson atm.

Let us know how you get on hun xx

So sorry hun :(

I had no cramps pain or bleeding knew nothing at all was wrong an the only thing i can say about wen i had my mmc was the doc sed if id passed the pregnancy naturally id defo have noticed as it was measuring 4cm an i was 9weeks

Rest plenty hun big hugs xx

So sorry hun :(

I had no cramps pain or bleeding knew nothing at all was wrong an the only thing i can say about wen i had my mmc was the doc sed if id passed the pregnancy naturally id defo have noticed as it was measuring 4cm an i was 9weeks

Rest plenty hun big hugs xx

I did deffo feel something. I dunno what it was. Leaning towards having passed the baby though as that was my initial thought before even taking the test. I thought to myself if i was its gone so im thinking that way until told or shown otherwise. OH nearly fainted at work. Hes home and as shocked as me.

Xxx

Its not pleasant but i certainly knew wen id passed my pregnancy even hubby knew im so sorry youre goin through this if you wana talk just messaage me xx

So sorry to hear. Hope you are ok. Look after yourself. x

Ive got an appointment with EPU at 11.30 - Im at work but because I work at the hospital Im getting a lift over, so suppose thats one less worry. I will get OH to meet me.

The EPU didnt wanna see me until 7 weeks and said I was to repeat a test in a week until I insisted to speak to a mw, who confirmed I am at higher risk due to coil being fitted, so off I go.

xxx

Hope all goes as well as it can for you, will check back later for an update xx

Waiting to go in now, just had to walk by consultation rooms with heart beats all down the corridor.

Epu is so badly situated.

Already fear and sadness is setting in, ive been here before only with Jackson and he turned out ok, this time im not so sure.

Thanks girls xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back