Scared Outta My Wits.

WiccanRachel

Reaction score
Hey Girls,
It's been a long time since I have been here, and to be honest I wasn't expecting this bit of bad news after christmas.
Here is my story this month.
I Have PCOS, and my cycles are a 32 day cycle, me and my partner weren't trying for a baby because of a horrible miscarriage in September 2011, and i decided it was time for a break, and because I don't tend to fall pregnant easily I didn't really think of it.
Well here's the weird part.
I had my period normally this month and came on right on time 32 days, didn't think much of it, because naturally you wouldn't.
A couple of days ago I started to spot bleed, (which never happens to me...)
I thought it was strange esp a week AFTER my period, So i took two tests.
Both came up positive.
I made an appointment with the doctor because I have been scared, and i have had one sided pain, so now I am worried It's an ectopic pregnancy or I have already had a MC.
I am still spotting blood mostly there when i wee, I have really sore boobs, and I am hoping to god I am ok. I am scared because normally when i MC i loose it on the time of my period (chemical MC) and it comes away with the bleed.
This time I am bleeding twice in a month, a normal heavy period and now this spotting.
I have a scan on Wednesday.
I am not looking forward to it.
If i loose this one, It will be my 4th, and it's hard to ever wonder If i am EVER going to be a mummy.

Sorry for the rant,
AGAIN haha.

Rachel xxxxxxxx

(edit) Also had pain whilst going loo.. for about 2 weeks and my pain down one side is like a pulling feeling. very strange.

Last edited:
Hey, ah I'm sorry to read you are going through this. If the pain gets worse I'd strongly recommend going to A&E just incase.

The spotting might be nothing but until you have a blood test on your hcg levels and visit the doctor then it's just waiting.
You will be a mummy don't worry xxx

:hugs: i agree with sunbeam hun if it gets worse go to A&E im sorry your going through this hun, your time will come xx

Def Hun ^^wts go to hospital of you are worried :hug: I hope it's not another mc, lots of women spot in early days of health pregnancies, hope that's what thus is! Xxxx

Hopefully its not what ur expecting :( hugs xx

Good luck for your scan Hun, hope it's good news! Xxxx

Good luck hun x

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Best of luck Hun, agree if it's bad get to hospital - hope it goes well tomorrow xx

Hope u r ok. How did the scan go yesterday? Everything crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back