Sorting out my Cycle

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
After what was obviously a false + on Sunday and not having a proper period since my coil was removed on 21st March - I have decided to try taking Agnus Castus.

Has anyone tried this?

Thanks

Its a herbal tablet that is supposed to regulate your cycle ..... I have read up on it and lots of ladies seem to have had good results with it so its got to be worth the £10.50 hasnt it? :oops:

Theres no harm in trying (i hope) :hug:

I can recommend this i have been using it for a couple of months now and my cycles have gone from being between 28-42 days long to now being 32 and 33 days.

I spoke to my GP first about taking (as i have a specific heart condition and was woried out this) and we did research on the internet as i was really worried my cycles were so irregular. I have now been able to pin point OV day which is 18DPO and hoping to plan loads of BDing around this time. A few months ago someone on here conceived within 3 months of starting it so i thought it might be worth a shot!

Definatley see you GP about it although you don't need a prescription. You can get in in Boots £7.99 (i got some more today!)

Ive been taking it since came of the pill, only since end of March but i beleive it helps. I had it in the house anyway as was recommended to take it for PMT before i got married :oops:

Thanks everyone - anything must be worth a try - and at least this is natural - at my age you need all the help you can get :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back