part of this club now

They do say they should see something once hcg hits 1000 so fingers crossed for you hun xxx

We did see something, albeit small - MW thought at first it was a "slither of blood" fancy medical terminology there, but then when she prodded about that area she says she thought it may be an early pregnancy - something was visable, but no sac or anything.

I read online alot of ladies whos sac wasnt visable for ages but their HCG kept rising, which either points shy pregnancy, multiple pregnancy or ectopic. We have ruled out ectopic. So lets hope its just a shy one and see what tomorrow brings.

Im trying not remain not overly excited.

xxx

wishing you all the luck for tomorrow. Such a confusing time for you x

Thank you love, will update once i know anything.

At least its early. Although even if theres nothing visable again they would redo bloods which means waiting till Monday to be told no....

So daunting.

This is the worst bfp ever, one were your shocked, confused and not able to be happy or sad.

Not how I planned my 2nd pregnancy atall, i know I sound selfish its just all overwhelming. Im also thinking so far now into if i am still pregnant whens best to remove coil as i see that can result in mc. Do i do it straight away or leave it in till long and risk a later mc or do i keep it in and risk it going septic or causing the baby problems.

I dont want to go through a whole pregnancy worrying and if i am this had only been 4-5weeks, id have 9m of worry.

I feel like i sound like i dont know what i want, of course i want my baby to be ok and to not have these worries but its hard when ive not got off to the best start.

xxxx

Oh no, how confusing for you russellmuscle! Any update today?? Keeping everything crossed for you
xx

Hormone level has dropped to 800 odds. My scan didnt show anything today.

Confirmed mc.

Thanks for all the support girls, youv been great.

Xxxx

Oh hun this must be so tough for you.

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Big hugs

:hug:

XX

Oh so sorry hun :( its bn a rollercoaster time for u take care of urself sending big hugs xxx

So sorry to hear :( take it easy on yourself xxx

Thanks girls, I'm ok I think?

I feel the way it happened ie me having the big bleed before finding out I was pregnant. Helped me to never truly think everything would be fine, I was prepared. I knew as soon as I seen the bfp it was probably what I passed that morning.

It's mostly left me with confusing over what I want. I originally wanted to TTC at next year at some point but going for two scans etc made it all feel so real. I don't plan to TTC right away however I am getting this coil removed. I don't want this to happen again. Half of coil pregnancies result in mc so it's not fair to keep it in and risk his again.

I do think I will want to TTC earlier now but I was still terrified at the possibility when finding out. I think OH is the same, we weren't planning but you can't help relive the happy times we had with Jacksons scans etc. hearing all the healthy heart beats at epu walking down the corridor just took me back.

I will wait till I stop bleeding etc then schedule coil removal and most likely return to condoms. I don't like hormonal and I sure as shit don't trust this coil I have ATM. Sitting at 8mm above my cervix it may aswell not be there..

Xxx

Last edited:
So sorry russellmuscle. What an emotional rollercoaster.
Xx

Yepp. Just to think last week I was none the wiser plodding along quite the thing.

I've stopped bleeding already. Unless I start later on again.. I've to go to go next week and get another HCG.

xxxx

So sorry you had to go through all that horrible experience. I look forward to seeing you back on here with a nice bfp when you are ready. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back