struggling...

Rowesb

Reaction score
ok, little more about me...
I had a ERCP for a mmc on the 14th Oct, after talking to friends how had experienced similar, and DH was keen we decided that we would TTC straight away, seeing how this month went and taking it from there,

I'm now struggling, I know it is too late now, but apart from finding it hard grieving right now, I still feel soo guilty about failing with this one and scared for the next pregnancy,

Has any one else experienced this?
How did u cope with swinging emotions and needs?

I am having counselling that was started before I was even pregnant, so the continues... am I depressed or just grieving?

:hug:

What's an ERCP?

I had an early MC 6 weeks ago and I think it's affected me more than I let on. Honestly, there's only one way to get to the other side of the ocean and that's to ride the waves :(

Is your partner supportive? It sounds to me like you're grieving which is perfectly normal :hug:

An ERCP is a gentler version of the D&C (vacuum rather than scrape), I was struggling to mc naturally

DH has been great, which makes me feel even worse as I can't support him...
I just want to hide away, which I think is why I have become even more hooked on BnB and now here, as I can live the other side of the computer screen... but then I know that that isn't particularly healthy either...
I am struggling to differentiae between thefeelings I had before I was pregnant and was on medication, but more to help me sleep, I came of it as soon as I found out, and didn't feel as though I needed it betwenn then and mcing, and it isn't the same sort of dispair that I am feeling now... oh I don't know...

Firstly I am sorry to hear of your loss :(

There are so many emotions involved when dealing with mc.

What you are experiencing. although very difficult right now; is very much form to how you should be feeling :( But time does heal, it really does :hug:

As for the next pregnancy, there is no magic way of getting through it. I have had 4 losses, the first being at 14 weeks, the 2nd was twins with my 4 year old(7 weeks), 3rd was at almost 7 weeks and 4th was my daughters twin (2) who we found had no hb at 8 weeks.

With each subsequent pregnancy after my losses I felt sick with fear and worry :( Tbh that went on until I held them in my arms.

But all the worry was worth it in the end.

Hope you're ok hun :hug:

Last edited:
seems it was PMT... AF arrived overnight and I sort of feel as though I have got through another hurdle... isn't as bad as I thought either... thanks for all ur hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back