panicking!

Amyrose

Reaction score
I have just been to the loo and have had some blood when i wiped just on the tissue . I dont have pain or anything but im majorly panicking now. Please god dont do this to me!

It doesn't have to mean mc. It could be old blood from implanting. If ur worried ring ur gp or epu unit. I had a scan at that point xxx

I would pop down to the epu, if you are worrying then that's not good for you or baby so get checked out. I had a fair bit of red bleeding at 8 weeks and everything was fine so don't assume the worst. xxx

Try not to panic honey. Go get yourself checked out and put your mind at rest. Big hugs x

Hope everything is ok sweetie xx

Hope you're ok, like everyone said try not to worry, call epu. It's early enough to be implantation bleeding.

Keeping it all crossed for you my lovely xxxxxx

Hope everything is ok. Get an early scan with EPAU for some reassurance. Got my fingers crossed for you xx

I had bleeding at 5wks 3days - just a few smears on paper when I wiped and had an internal scan and all was well. Alos had another small bleed at 8 weeks but LO was fine, no explanation for the bleed.
See if you can get yourself to a EPAU for some reassurance but sont panic yet :hug:

I called the epu and they told me if I have anymore or it gets heavier to call them back. I have had nothing since I'm Hoping it stays that way. Im going to take it easy and have an early night. Thanks for all the replies ladies xxx

It's probably too early for EPU to see anything but I'd go along in 10 days time even if there has been no more bleeding as with with your history you should be entitled to an early scan. Of course if it gets worse go along ASAP!

I hope there is nothing more to scare you sweetie, I am sure all will be well.

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Thanks Hun tri1 is such a worry I just want little bean to be safe x

:hugs: Amy, my doctor said there's a chance I could get some spotting so it might not be anything to worry about xxx

Amy :hug: I had a few bleeds with this pregnancy so fx this is nothing xxx if u need anything u can pm me! I am a epu veteran :roll:

:hugs: Amyrose, hope you don't get anymore xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back