*****Overdue Chat*****

I feel like poo, so tired and feel like I've got a head cold. Don't know if it's the snow, I've herd it can make people feel naff cos of the pressure etc, IDK just want to sleep x

We've got blazing sunshine here! Get sleep whilst you can Ellie, esp if labour is close, because you'll need all the energy you can get xo

I had a good snooze, round the MILs now as thought I'd give her and myself some company haha no sign of baby wanting to come out! Haha oh well enjoying the peace and quiet haha

Too cute!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 13
My plans to clean myself into labour are yet to happen ha, I've actually ended up super tired again today which is frustrating after such a lovely full nights sleep. Just watching a movie with OH then going to have a couple of hours nap I reckon. Friday nights are usually late ones for us!

Sorry to jump in especially as I'm not over due yet but oxytocin is one of primary hormones responsible for getting labour started... Apparently more than any of the old school stuff like pineapple, curry etc, you need to laugh and be happy! Get some chocolate in, put a funny film (or 4) on and get cuddling with your OH. Apparently skin to skin cuddling is better too! Fx for u ladies. I went 9 days over with my son so feel your pain! X

Thanks MrsB might just have a snuggle with Hubby tonight, just hard ATM as there feels like there's something between us when we try to be close....hehe

Just had a few pains but wearing off again! Could cry haha x

Naww you poor ladies :hug:

Hope it happens very soon for you! x

OH is currently obsessed with the latest COD, so the chance of me getting cuddles or watching another movie with him now all his friends are online are very slim haha. He's trying to get as much game time in as possible before baby arrives, when he knows the xbox games will not be allowed!

I've literally had no twinges today. Sweep definitely didn't work! :(

I've put on my fave film and hubby had a wings cos he wants to go on his Xbox haha he's been cramming in as much gaming as possible too.

Think I may be at the start of my very long labour getting tightening that are getting stronger, not closer yet, they're about 15 mins apart, wondering when to put tens on as my back is hurting with rocking my hips on the peanut (I have a tilted pelvis too which aggravates my back) FX that these don't ween off!!! Eeek

I think going for a few walks helped for me, went on one Friday, another sat and sat night the slow contractions started so went again Sunday and waters went that night. All slow walks mind because of being uncomfortable

It's not turned into anything, spoke too soon! I've had a good cry and going to bed, night.
Thanks though beanie x

It might start up again in the night, you never know!! Try get some sleep and rest up, when it happens you'll need your energy xo

Was getting some intense tightenings every 15-20 minutes for a good hour or so, but it seems to have eased off completely now. Bit disappointed, really thought it might be starting!

Nothing came of my tightenings last night! But hopefully it means it won't be long!

That's what I had, SAHF, but for 6 hours last night! So annoying, I'm on strike today, doing nothing but lounging around! Think hubby's glad he gets a bit of Xbox time too haha and he's going to pop out later to get chocolate hehe

Have a good day ladies x

I'm the same today Ellie. Feeling very fed up and uncomfortable, just want baby here! All I keep being told by other mums is to avoid induction cos it's so much more painful and you need more intervention, but all that's doing is making me stressed about being overdue! Really hoping something happens this weekend but today I do not have the energy to be active and try bring it on! Actually about to settle down for a nap, hopefully I'll feel better after. Baby has become more engaged I think, as bump is lower today and it is harder to walk!

Hope you enjoy your lounging day!xo

Hope you're had a better day today Ellie, or even had baby! Nothing new for me today xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back