*****Overdue Chat*****

Just got a bit moody but done some cleaning in the kitchen, worrying about people coming round when little ones here, sure I'll do it again on Monday! Haha

Hubby has been in a bad mood too as he's had a migraine but then sits in front of the tv playing his Xbox!!

Keep thinking about you going to be induced tomorrow and get excited for you, I'd be the same, probably won't believe it until it's happening!
I understand that it will hopefully be all systems go tomorrow but I hope you can keep us updated and I'll wish you all the best and luck in the world now! Can't wait to see pics of your baby x

Thank you Ellie! I'll keep you updated tomorrow if I can get Internet signal (I'm with Vodafone which is abysmal) to let you and the Jan girls know if I'm still getting induced etc! Everything's just feeling so surreal right now. I can't believe this time tomorrow I could have a baby! xo

Best of luck for tomorrow SAHF! Hope all goes well and it won't be long before your little bubba is welcomed into the world. x

EllieH, hopefully your time will come very soon too for your bubba's arrival. x

It must be driving you gals batty being overdue! :hug:

Thank you BabysMomma! It's definitely not fun going overdue! I was managing at first but now it's just so uncomfortable. I just hope my body responds well to being induced and it doesn't take days! xo

Well I called at 8am, and they're closed to admissions! :( Absolutely full apparently with '2 pages of women to get through'. Said they will call me back today, but it could be as last as tonight.

Oh no SAHF I'm so sorry!

Well my waters went at 7:30 this morning and having funny contractions got to phone up shortly, will keep you guys updated when I can! X

Oh sahf that's rubbish! I hope they get sorted ASAP so you can go in

Good luck Ellie! X

Ah nooooo SAHF! I have everything crossed for you that it won't be a long wait! That sucks. Chin up lovely! Gawd I don't know how you must be feeling right now! :hug: x

OMG EllieH! Best of luck! x

Hope you're doing OK Ellie!

They let me come in at 2:30, had my first pessary at 3:20. Been getting regular tightenings lasting roughly 40-60 seconds every 7 minutes for several hours now, but midwives say that's 'irregular' (seems pretty regular to me!), so in here for the night and hope things speed up tomorrow.

Hope things start speeding up for you sahf, won't be long til you've finally got your little one!

Ah SAHF, hopefully things speed up and you'll be nursing your little cherub very soon! Eek! How exciting! x

EllieH, hope things are going well at your end! x

I'm due today and couldn't be more uncomfy :( no sign of baby just a lot of braxton hicks. Stretch and sweep tomorrow xxxx

Eek! Good luck for your stretch and sweep tomorrow Mummynat! There's still time... :D x

Hope you're doing OK Ellie!

They let me come in at 2:30, had my first pessary at 3:20. Been getting regular tightenings lasting roughly 40-60 seconds every 7 minutes for several hours now, but midwives say that's 'irregular' (seems pretty regular to me!), so in here for the night and hope things speed up tomorrow.

I had an app on my phone to measure contractions and i was getting pretty bad pains lasting 50-60 secs every 5/6 mins and mw's told me it was nothing - it was actually nothing as baby wasnt born till 48 hrs later 😩 X

I hope it's okay to re-open this thread. :)

I'm 40+2 and getting really fed up! I was really hoping for a leapling so I have about 12 hours to push a baby out....

Anyone else out there?

Oh poor you Stacey, were you not on the February 2016 mammas board?

Any sign of baby yet? Have you got an induction booked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back