Out Of Breath?

Heulyn

Reaction score
I've noticed lately that I can't seem to do anything without getting out of breath!
I was panting just getting myself dressed this morning, let alone anything else, and as I've got 6 flights of stairs up to my flat... well, that's not good!

I've never been the most spectacularly fit person in the world, but this is just absolutely ridiculous! It's the worst shortness of breath I've ever had, and it's really getting me down.

Is this normal?
Is anyone else having this problem?
Is there anything I can do about it?
and... Will it go away??

Last edited:
Hey I just wanna say I've got the same thing! But I dont have so many stars to contend with! I get out of breath doing stupid things. It's not good is it! I went for an hours walk today and was nearly dead at the end of it! I don't think it's out of the ordinary, just take everything really easy. X

have you had your bloods done lately may be worth asking for your hb to be checked as you may be a bit anaemic xx

Yep I'm constantly out of breath. Getting dressed with my big old bump in the way.
5 mins to put on trousers is a joke!!!
I feel your pain hunny

Yeah, just had a set of tests back, everything was good [except, weirdly, my rubella jab, which I have to have re-done when babba is born!]

Lexi, I dunno how you manage with the horses without panting like crazy!!

I was going tok say check your iron levels? but if that's all ok, then it must be the bump being higher and also your increased blood supply demands on your body. It's very annoying isn't it.

Swimming is good tho, Iv'e been swimming 30 lengths for 30 mins every few days for the past few weeks since off on maternity and it really does help actually, maybee as it's in water

Hope it improves

Its a vicious circle. If you exercise it makes it easier, but its tiring! Yeh I've had horses for years so isn't much of a shock to me if I'm honest, I'm actually thankful that ive got them, as they keep me active! And I have to go sort them out, as they can't look after themselves lol so I quite like it. It gets me outside. X

I am getting this really badly too - am soooo out of breath after going upstairs or walking up hill, or even just bending down sometimes! Keep saying to my hubby we should have bought a bungalow before I got pregnant!

My bump seems to be really high though so think its just the baby taking up lung space. Apparently this gets easier the last couple of weeks when the baby drops down ready for birth (though am not reckoning thats going to be very comfy either!)

Hey girlies

My friend is due 4th Jan & last few weeks she's been breathless as baby pressing up on lung area instead of bladder so only consolation is less peeing :)

xxx

i get this too hun. getting my DD changed, walking up the stairs or even walking to the bloody shop!
me and my DD was playing just dance on the wii, i lastly about 10 mins lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back