anyone else experiencing shortness of breath?

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hi ladies, in the past week I've been getting very short of breath for no reason. I've def expanded in the belly area and I know baby can push on ur lungs and make u feel like u can't breath! But I'm getting it all times of the day with no warning! Its exhausting! Anyone else get this and any tips to make it more comfortable when it happens??

On another note, my belly buttons def popped ! Lol!I had an outty anyway but not noticeable- now I can feel it through clothing and pretty soon I'm sure its gunna be like a pea stuck down my top! Eww! Just thought I'd share that thought :)haha minging! Xx

i have this now and again, but i tend to try and move how im sitting or lyeing at the time and he normally moves :)

Oh I remember this feeling well. I had to get on all fours just to get some air in my lungs.

I don't like my belly button sticking out either makes me feel uncomfortable lol.

chances are you could have this untill the baby goes engaged :(

Really ! I hope not! I'm off work at the moment I'd def struggle as I'm not office based! Hmm! Saying that baby last time we checked had head up by my ribs and feet by my bits so maybe it will get better when and if he turns round? X

I get this mainly in the evenings. I normally stand up and he tends to move. Hadn't thought about getting on all fours, might give that a try next time as at times it's very uncomfortable. My baby is head down so I reckon he's got a big bum and keeps sticking it in the air!!

I experienced it more when he was breech. You could definitely tell that he'd got a head under my rib and not a foot.

Even now he's the right way I still get his feet in my rib which knocks me for six!

yeah i still get this and my baby has his head down! I have to get on all fours when i can to get some deep breaths x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back