Feel like i can't breath & outta breath all the time :(

kathryn87

Reaction score
Anyone else like this??? I'm constantly feeling like i can't get my breath :shakehead:

It's getting me down now too because it's affecting everything i do even sitting down i'm like it :(

does it ease off at any point?

i know i feel like that sometimes and it's because bubs is squashing my lungs and pushing against the diaphragm.

if it is really all the time, then you should probably check this out with your midwife. i know that breathlessness can be a sign of an iron deficiency.

xx

Most of the time yes...if not all the time just sometimes it's alot worse than others. My iron bloods came back normal but may have them checked again as i'm constantly tired & could sleep all day :nap:

I've got to see her a week on tue anyways as had to have a a scan last week due to lack of movement.

I feel like my lungs are being squashed but thats because she is breech so her head is up under my ribs, interestingly i found out she was breech when i went in to the hospital due to lack of movement - good luck for your appointment x

Last edited:
I'm only 26 weeks and I am constantly out of puff and feel as though i have no room for breathing. Constant deep breaths which mean i sound shocking, especially in bed!:wall2:

I've been feeling this recently too. Its practically impossible for me to lie on my back now, as the weight from lo seems to squash the life out of me!

yes happens to me on and off

I can't lie on my back at all as I feel like I can't breathe when I do that, think it's normal as everything is pushed up in your body. x

Is it when you feel stressed as i had this and tends to come back when i feel stressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back