Our beautiful Uthman 39w4dys, silently born to us on 24 June

This is one of those times when words absolutely fail me. My thoughts are with you and your family at this truley sad time and i know your angel will be taking care of you from heaven.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you all

:hug: :hug: :hug:

LMP x

Oh I am sooo very sorry and am completly lost for words. I send you my love and I am thinking of you. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Asma, I am sat at my desk at work reading your post, with tears running down my cheeks. I am so, so sorry to hear of your loss. I can't even try and imagine the pain you and your family are going through.

You sound like you have a wonderful family to support you and your husband at the horrible time in your lives. Like you said your beautiful son is in heavan an he will always be in your hearts, and you in his.

Big hugs to you both. xx

Asma, I am sat at my desk at work reading your post, with tears running down my cheeks. I am so, so sorry to hear of your loss. I can't even try and imagine the pain you and your family are going through.

You sound like you have a wonderful family to support you and your husband at the horrible time in your lives. Like you said your beautiful son is in heaven an he will always be in your hearts, and you in his.

Big hugs to you both. xx

You sound like you have a wonderful family to support you and your husband at the horrible time in your lives. Like you said your beautiful son is in heaven an he will always be in your hearts, and you in his.

Big hugs to you both. xx

I am sorry for your loss Asma. It sounds like you have a wonderful and incredibly supportive family around you at this terrible time! :hug:

Asma, I am so sorry for your loss, I am sat here with tears in my eyes- life can be so cruel sometimes - a joy was expected, an angel was born indeed but instead of being in mummy and daddy's arms he rests in spirit world, in heaven. He will watch over you as your guiding light.

I hope you and your family have strength. Prayers are with you. :pray:

He will always stay close to your heart. I dont know what else to say...I am in shock. :cry:

:( :cry: im so sorry for your loss asma. words fail me but im really glad that you have a supportive family around you. :hug: :hug: :hug: thinking of you all.

You poor things :cry: :cry: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: this is just so very heartbreaking :hug: :hug:

Oh my god I just saw this, how terrible, I'm so sorry :(

Asma that is heartbreaking and i cannot think for one minute what you must be going through.

I am so so sorry :cry:

My prayers are with you and your family

:hug: xxxxxxxx

So sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family...

:hug:

Hi Asma, its all been said really but i'm so sorry for your loss-
you are so brave, your story had me in tears and if that were me i don't know how i would have got through, nothing can take your pain away at the moment but i hope your family and faith can help you through and you know your beautiful boy is safe where he is, he just wasn't meant for this earth..all my love take care of yourself :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back